HDC Galaxy Note 3 N9002

Search This thread

AndroidFanb0y

Jan 7, 2014
Hey everyone!

I bought this phone last Christmas on LightInTheBox.
This is all what I can find on my phone (software and hardware):

- HDC Note 3
- Type behind battery: n9002
- Model (what android tells me): U9000
- Runs on android 4.3
- Kernel dates from 3 Decembre 2013
- CPU-type: MT6589 quad core
- ROM: 8Gb
- RAM: 1Gb
- Dual SIM

So I'm having a few troubles I really can't seem to be able to solve:
- When phone is on Edge (E) it constantly locks by itself (goes to lockscreen).
- Can't change the background of the lock screen, there is no function built-in to change this.
- When I go to settings > check for software update it always tells me: there's is no new version but I also get a pop-up screen at the same saying 'failed connecting to the internet' so that clearly doesn't work either.

Can anyone help me solve these problems? Or is there a newer ROM avaiable (link ?:p) because I can't seem to find one for this specific phone.

Thanks everybody :)

Reactions: dannywpeto
G

GuestK0079

In case you didn't notice, this is a original Note 3 forum, not a fake note 3 forum.

Sent from my N9005

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
- HDC Note 3
- Runs on android 4.3
- Dual SIM

- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Model SM-N9005
- CPU Type Qualcom MSM8974
- Rom 16Gb - 32Gb
- Ram 3Gb

This is the difference between a REAL Galaxy Note 3 and the chinese knockoff.... If you bought it as a Note 3 thinking it was real, I'm sorry to say you were had. Hopefully it was only around $250US as that is what it's worth from a lot of sites.
Unfortunately though as you bought a knockoff you can't use any of the Note 3 firmwares, roms, recoveries or method to update/root or modify it....
The only thing you might be able to do, and it's a long shot, check with the site/shop you bought it from and see if they will give you an update, though I wouldn't hold my breath...

Reactions: georgeklee

AndroidFanb0y

Jan 7, 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Model SM-N9005
- Rom 16Gb - 32Gb
- Ram 3Gb

This is the difference between a REAL Galaxy Note 3 and the chinese knockoff.... If you bought it as a Note 3 thinking it was real, I'm sorry to say you were had. Hopefully it was only around $250US as that is what it's worth from a lot of sites.
Unfortunately though as you bought a knockoff you can't use any of the Note 3 firmwares, roms, recoveries or method to update/root or modify it....
The only thing you might be able to do, and it's a long shot, check with the site/shop you bought it from and see if they will give you an update, though I wouldn't hold my breath...

Ah damnit! Didn't notice I posted it in the wrong section :p.

But yeah, I am well aware of the fact that I have bought a knockoff! 750 € is a ridiculous amount of money for a phone, that's why i decided to buy this one. Thx anyway for the reply..

Greets!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone!

I bought this phone last Christmas on LightInTheBox.
    This is all what I can find on my phone (software and hardware):

- HDC Note 3
    - Runs on android 4.3
    - Dual SIM

So I'm having a few troubles I really can't seem to be able to solve:
    - When phone is on Edge (E) it constantly locks by itself (goes to lockscreen).
    - Can't change the background of the lock screen, there is no function built-in to change this.
    - When I go to settings > check for software update it always tells me: there's is no new version but I also get a pop-up screen at the same saying 'failed connecting to the internet' so that clearly doesn't work either.

Can anyone help me solve these problems? Or is there a newer ROM avaiable (link ?:p) because I can't seem to find one for this specific phone.

- HDC Note 3
    - Runs on android 4.3
    - Dual SIM

- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    - Model SM-N9005
    - Rom 16Gb - 32Gb
    - Ram 3Gb