4.4 touchwiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AlanPototsky

Jul 26, 2010
Will there be a ported ROM or will we have to wait for Verizon to release 4.4?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

lacoursiere18

Jan 9, 2013
LbTs

We will have to wait.. shouldn't be much longer.. May 23rd is the rumored release date.. and if that's not true the N7105 version is set to be released this month and I am almost certain that it will be able to be ported;)
So patience my friends

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Free mobile app

akroeger1984

Oct 18, 2012
Salem
We will have to wait.. shouldn't be much longer.. May 23rd is the rumored release date.. and if that's not true the N7105 version is set to be released this month and I am almost certain that it will be able to be ported;)
So patience my friends

So I was just looking in your N3BULA thread and saw someone mention 4.4.2... Is N3BULA now updated to a TW 4.4.2 ROM or is it still 4.3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So patience my friends

It is so tempting but without SMS or GPS its a no go for me... However l18 I do love your work on N3BULA!!!!!