[Q] After small drop, screen wont turn on.

Search This thread
Q

Quarkstring

Phone fell maybe a foot and a half, and landed on the corner on a concrete floor. No Idea what the charge on the battery was, had fallen asleep with it unplugged. Screen wont turn on. The hardware buttons work. I can slide to unlock it and hear all the normal clicks.

Download mode, recovery mode, or powered down and plugged in, nothing. No screen at all. I see no damage.

I am on the jump plan, and don't have any significant data on the device. I have tripped knox.

What are my options? Everything I read about is solutions to prevent it from doing it during normal use. In this case, it is gone completely. Should I try to reflash something? I'm going to let it sit and charge while watching Game of Thrones, than I'll be back.

Thanks
Nick

[EDIT] I'm using Slim rom v17, with their recommended kernel.

Q

Quarkstring

just went to look at it before going upstairs. Hit the on button and a one pixel tall green line of various colors of green slide from the right to the left about half way up the screen and faded away.

Game over?

jdidtht

Sep 23, 2012
minneapolis
just went to look at it before going upstairs. Hit the on button and a one pixel tall green line of various colors of green slide from the right to the left about half way up the screen and faded away.

Game over?

I'd smack it with my hand a few times for hopes it knocks stuff back inti place. LolLol it sounds like you are skrewed in my opinion, I'd just bring that bad boy back into tmob and say it stopped working by itself and grab another note3 ya know? That's just my opinion, and probably the easiest since you have insurance already.

Reactions: pvchip3
Q

Quarkstring

Yeah, that's my plan. Still a shame, I've never had a phone die on me. Normally baby the hell out of them.

Going to be a long cold night....lol... I need a gf. =P

Nick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Game over?

I'd smack it with my hand a few times for hopes it knocks stuff back inti place. LolLol it sounds like you are skrewed in my opinion, I'd just bring that bad boy back into tmob and say it stopped working by itself and grab another note3 ya know? That's just my opinion, and probably the easiest since you have insurance already.