Unnamed ROM Q & A

Search This thread

eb13

Mar 26, 2012
Denver
Very nice and solid ROM . But miui bar is not working . any help ?

That's one of the only problems I've found with this rom.

The other one is if you turn on the call connect and or call end tones in call settings it cause phone.apk to fc when you make or receive calls :-( thought maybe I had a bad dl or gremlins lurking about so I did GR and downloaded unnamed again to reflash and still same problem.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using xda premium

gizmoscoop

Nov 28, 2010
Westminster, California
The battery is good. Way better than the latest one. Very stabled. I've just uploaded the beta 3c version, lets see how it goes by tomorrow. I've noticed that all the RC versions: r1, r2 & r3 are unstabled.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using XDA

gizmoscoop

Nov 28, 2010
Westminster, California
I just flashed this ROM yesterday. It seems that my battery wouldn't last longer than 12hrs on standby. Before I flashed this, I returned my phone to stock, so I am lost as to why I am having such short battery backup. My phone used to last around 26hrs, moderate use on Subtly Modified Stock with CWM and Lagfix ROM.

Does this mean that my phone still has them gremlins even if I have reflashed to stock ROM?

Check your kernel version in the About setting. IT could be that you are on the rc2 kernel, not the stock one.

nativesmiley

Mar 4, 2011
The battery is good. Way better than the latest one. Very stabled. I've just uploaded the beta 3c version, lets see how it goes by tomorrow. I've noticed that all the RC versions: r1, r2 & r3 are unstabled.

My kernel doesn't show the 2d version. I flash the it, but in the About Phone settings, I doesn't say the 2d version

gizmoscoop

Nov 28, 2010
Westminster, California
My kernel doesn't show the 2d version. I flash the it, but in the About Phone settings, I doesn't say the 2d version

LOL. 2d is just a name for us to easily understand. The actual name of the kernel is with a bunch of numbers, letters and dots. Something like this: bvhund-0.1.1....

nativesmiley

Mar 4, 2011
this is what mine says:

2.6.35.7-T959VUVKJ6-CL694130bryan@flambe #12

thats shows on mine after i flash the 0.0.2d

Top Liked Posts