cwm 6.0.4.3 nook tablet

Search This thread

knight612

Dec 26, 2013
Hi,
I have a 16 gb nook tablet. I am trying to upgrade my recovery(cwm v6.0.3.7) to cwm v6.0.4.3 in order to flash the new cm11 Rom. But I could not find a flashable cwm recovery for nook tablet.I am a noob and any help/instructions would be highly appreciated

I am currently running cm 10:D

newbtrigger69

Aug 14, 2013
Miami
Hi,
I have a 16 gb nook tablet. I am trying to upgrade my recovery(cwm v6.0.3.7) to cwm v6.0.4.3 in order to flash the new cm11 Rom. But I could not find a flashable cwm recovery for nook tablet.I am a noob and any help/instructions would be highly appreciated

I am currently running cm 10:D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/0f5fjkjvxp1hga0/flashable_CWM_6.0.4.5(2).zip <----------- flash reboot and boom ur good to go. lmk if there are any probs

newbtrigger69

Aug 14, 2013
Miami
Hi newbtrigger69

Where can I find the guide for flashing the CWM image to the tablet? thx:eek:

ive already made a zip file u can flash using ur current cwm. which is what i linked........and its odd that digix would show u a thread of something ive went ahead and did for u. maybe he should check out my response before repeating wut ive already said.

just download my zip. boot to clockwork mod. flash the zip. reboot and u should be able to flash the current cm11 -whatevers. if u want to revert back to cm 10.2 or earlier then flash ur previous cwm reboot and ur fine. wish people would just make a flipping file for people to flash instead of giving them a run around ALL THE TIME (aka long drawn out and most times incomprehensible instructions).

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

Hi newbtrigger69

Where can I find the guide for flashing the CWM image to the tablet? thx:eek:

i mean its pretty str8 forward.......1 question though. do u not have ur NT rooted already? if no then u need to make a bootable CWM SD card. if thats the case say so and then u will have different directions

Reactions: droople

droople

Sep 29, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
ive already made a zip file u can flash using ur current cwm. which is what i linked........and its odd that digix would show u a thread of something ive went ahead and did for u. maybe he should check out my response before repeating wut ive already said.

just download my zip. boot to clockwork mod. flash the zip. reboot and u should be able to flash the current cm11 -whatevers. if u want to revert back to cm 10.2 or earlier then flash ur previous cwm reboot and ur fine. wish people would just make a flipping file for people to flash instead of giving them a run around ALL THE TIME (aka long drawn out and most times incomprehensible instructions).

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

i mean its pretty str8 forward.......1 question though. do u not have ur NT rooted already? if no then u need to make a bootable CWM SD card. if thats the case say so and then u will have different directions

Hi newbtrigger69

everything done, thank you

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Thank you digixmax

rlwhit

Nov 19, 2012
newbtrigger69

Thanks for the zip! I've been diging for weeks trying to cwm
working again since flashing cm 11.

Top Liked Posts