[ROM][IML74K] ICZen rc1.4 - Royale with Cheese - 3-24-12 [Deficient Development]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Br1cK'd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 23, 2010
Colorado
I have a dream, that one day my fellow brethren will be noticed and respected for their contributions.

I have a dream, that actual contributors to the community will garner a bit more respect from the mods of their respective forums.

I have a dream, that not only the community and the developers live together in harmony, but that mods (in other forums) aren't going to be total micro managing assholes going on a power trip.

I have a dream.

Oka1, you are ****ing great man, the best! But some of your fellow mods are really getting to be jackasses, and having driven one of my good friends and newly formed team mates away, I am going to follow suit.

I'm taking all my **** down from XDA, and moving to Greener Pastures.

Please, join us.

Last edited:

serendipityguy

Oct 9, 2010
Sunny, CA
This is just a great project, I am sure it will be packed with quality and functional

w0w Br1cK'd,

This is just a great project, I am sure it will be packed with quality and functionality above features and eye candy.

Downloading....

lazyb421

Feb 8, 2011
Houston, TX
OnePlus 6T
I've been waiting for the zen to come to ICS. What can I say? I like you're style. :D Congrats on the new release friend. I can't wait to try it out.

Sent from my ZenDroid using XDA Premium

Br1cK'd

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 23, 2010
Colorado
Thanks for the good words everyone, I hope the initial tests are going smoothly, please report issues so they can be logged and addressed.

I don't deserve much credit for this, all of the sources came from others, I just put them together how I see they best fit. My biggest contribution was getting the external to mount on the SGS with the crespo (nexus s) source framework.

When I have the time, I'm going to get my Linux box up and running, with the goal being to build ICS from source, directly and solely for the Vibrant, since well thats the phone I have, and still rock.

Until I can get a solid build going from source for us, I feel this is a suitable substitute.

Last edited:
Reactions: jrongi1 and ndwgs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a dream, that one day my fellow brethren will be noticed and respected for their contributions.

I have a dream, that actual contributors to the community will garner a bit more respect from the mods of their respective forums.

I have a dream, that not only the community and the developers live together in harmony, but that mods (in other forums) aren't going to be total micro managing assholes going on a power trip.

I have a dream.

Oka1, you are ****ing great man, the best! But some of your fellow mods are really getting to be jackasses, and having driven one of my good friends and newly formed team mates away, I am going to follow suit.

Please, join us.
    I Have A Dream

I have a dream.

Come join us.
    Moved 10char
    OP Updated

rc1.3

-Updated to AOKP Milestone4 vibrantmtd base: http://forum.aokp.co/
    -subZero Kernel, build5 by mr_psycho: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=23339985&postcount=1440
    -Updated Market to the Play Store
    -Replaced Superuser with SuperSU
    SubZero -- the first thing I thought of was that Arnold Schwarzenegger bomb "The Running Man". That was like the Mr. Freeze dude he had to open up a can on.

I still like it though.

Way to bring me down, dude! lol

Mr. Freeze is one of his worst roles. lol

MP

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Okay, folks. Just unloaded from the docks. Fresh kernel crack.

subZero v1.0 "Fatality" Build #5

Basically the same as my "unofficial" Devil v14.2 kernel. BFS, SIO/Conservative by default. Many tweaks since then, though. I'll probably make separate thread for it all.

New in this release:
    - New name. New bootsplash.
    - BLX v1 (Battery Life eXtender)
    - Fully functional CWM v5.5.0.4 with working ADB, USB, and Nandroid.

* Still no DeepIdle. I'm not convinced DeepIdle does anything for conserving battery, and may be the cause of the lockscreen issues (unresponsive, freezing, or death).

** GPS is still touch-n-go. It may work for you. It may work coming out of deep sleep for you. Or it may just be problematic, and require reboots, and other GPS tweaking.

Anyway, here it is.

Let me know if you find any bugs. I personally haven't experienced any crashing, but that doesn't mean it won't/can't crash. No kernel is perfect.

Enjoy.

MP