[Q] What happened with the G2Xposed mod?

Search This thread

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
Says why on the last post. XDA usually only allows paid apps if there's a free alternative or a demo app or something. That's the same reason the Unicon thread was closed so long ago. As for the dev himself, maybe life has him busy or he doesn't like social media type stuff. I know a few devs like that

Fox_Soul

Dec 26, 2013
Says why on the last post. XDA usually only allows paid apps if there's a free alternative or a demo app or something. That's the same reason the Unicon thread was closed so long ago. As for the dev himself, maybe life has him busy or he doesn't like social media type stuff. I know a few devs like that

So, i wasted my money for a dead app? :/

Fox_Soul

Dec 26, 2013
You and me too. I sent an email to the dev requesting a refund because the app's mods caused reboots on my phone. Still no response.

Bought G2 Tweaksbox to replace it, so far it works and looks fantastic.

i also bought it... Is a shame the dev simply let the app die while he is still gaining money.

JRJ442

Jan 18, 2011
Salisbury, Md
Google Pixel 6a
i also bought it... Is a shame the dev simply let the app die while he is still gaining money.

He didn't necessarily let it die. He could just be too busy. Some devs go to college full time and do this in their spare time. So don't give up just yet. Look at Nova Launcher. It hadn't received an update since December. Everyone was saying its dead. Now its had 10 updates in the last 2 weeks with fixes and new features. I wouldn't really tie the the thread getting locked to him letting the app die. Even if the app never received another update it still works well doesn't it? I don't stay on stock based ROMs long, but the times I've used it its worked pretty good.