List of Sense 6.0 ROMs, Kernels, ect. for the Sprint HTC One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

tdhite

Dec 4, 2012
DFW
@nickmilla15 -- would appreciate an update to the recoveries so the tdhite build shows as 2.7.0.4b. That's likely going to stick for a while. Any updates will be minor 'til I get done with some zanier things I'm trying.

besotsima

Jan 16, 2013
yes i did. flashed twice clean. once it loaded without moibile network and after this flashed kernel.

I think it settled down :)

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

Need to let phone fully settle and do the run thru initial setup, then flash kernel after all that's done.

Have you flashed latest firmware? Almost sounds like maybe no

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

what firmware? :) should i re-install kernel?

slyest12

Oct 10, 2013
KC
FM radio is broken on all Sense 6 ROMs. Aside from that and the new kernel we're waiting for, I've had no problems. Once I exercised some patience and let the ROM load up, that is.

Reactions: nickmilla15

besotsima

Jan 16, 2013
Guys I installed Ecliptic one. It is draining battery very fast 10% just for 5 minutes. I flashed it clean. Kernel: elementax m7 3.15

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
Guys I installed Ecliptic one. It is draining battery very fast 10% just for 5 minutes. I flashed it clean. Kernel: elementax m7 3.15

What settings did you flash elemental kernel with?

I would recommend the lunar kernel with ecliptic. They build that kernel mostly with ecliptic in mind....at least it seems that way.

besotsima

Jan 16, 2013
What settings did you flash elemental kernel with?

I would recommend the lunar kernel with ecliptic. They build that kernel mostly with ecliptic in mind....at least it seems that way.

settings you recommended. i figured out that from 100 to 80% it drawn very fast, down from 80% seemed kind a normal. does lunar kernel have gesture option?

Reactions: sobaked2921

Th3Bill

Feb 6, 2012
Where I Am
settings you recommended. i figured out that from 100 to 80% it drawn very fast, down from 80% seemed kind a normal. does lunar kernel have gesture option?

If you mean swipe2wake, doubletap2wake, yes. If you mean the new m8 sense 6 ones, no.

Lunar is set with those on by default. Also has long press back to kill app.

Also could be first run w battery. I've found that on first charge, it really does have weird batt life. After first drain, usually is good.

Keep an eye on Google play services wakelock. I had an issue with that on one of the sense 6 roms....any time I used play store, if I didn't reboot, I'd have a terrible drain on battery from play services. Haven't had it yet on NuiSense.

Also go into WiFi settings, into advanced and turn off scanning when WiFi is off.

Reactions: besotsima

besotsima

Jan 16, 2013
If you mean swipe2wake, doubletap2wake, yes. If you mean the new m8 sense 6 ones, no.

Lunar is set with those on by default. Also has long press back to kill app.

Also could be first run w battery. I've found that on first charge, it really does have weird batt life. After first drain, usually is good.

Keep an eye on Google play services wakelock. I had an issue with that on one of the sense 6 roms....any time I used play store, if I didn't reboot, I'd have a terrible drain on battery from play services. Haven't had it yet on NuiSense.

Also go into WiFi settings, into advanced and turn off scanning when WiFi is off.

I ticked 2swipe to wake 1890, ish fast charging that's all.
I reinstalled kernel and rebooted several times. It seems normal right now. I will keep eye on Google play though.

tdhite

Dec 4, 2012
DFW
Please update the recoveries post with TWRP2 2.7.0.9 tdhite version. Important changes related to CM-11 ROMs require that upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts