• SC20111125-140514.jpg
    SC20111125-140514.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

rlarsen462

Aug 5, 2011
Villahermosa
Please maintain a version with gray icons is all I ask lol :D

Also Roboto for the battery would be fine...although this theme is so good already I am not sure his much more tweaking it needs until you can dig into the XML.

pkoper

Oct 15, 2006
NRW
Playing with this awesome theme on P7500 KKA....

For the battery stats your theme has 100 png's. The stock rom I am using only 8... 0% 15% 28% 43% 57% 71% 85% 100%. Obviously battery charge level is screwed. Copied over my stock images and its fine. Where is it set, as to which png is used?

Charging png is screwed too. I get displayed the stat_sys_download_anim5.png when plugged into pc and nothing when plugged into a charger. Where would I have to look to fix this?

Sorry for the noob questions.

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
Playing with this awesome theme on P7500 KKA....

For the battery stats your theme has 100 png's. The stock rom I am using only 8... 0% 15% 28% 43% 57% 71% 85% 100%. Obviously battery charge level is screwed. Copied over my stock images and its fine. Where is it set, as to which png is used?

Charging png is screwed too. I get displayed the stat_sys_download_anim5.png when plugged into pc and nothing when plugged into a charger. Where would I have to look to fix this?

Sorry for the noob questions.

you need to decompile the framework and fix the
framework-res.apk\res\drawable\stat_sys_battery.xml
framework-res.apk\res\drawable\stat_sys_battery_charge.xml
then recompile ^_^

PookiePrancer

Aug 9, 2010
HOW THE HELL IS ANYBODY SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN ALL THIS B00STED GOODNESS?!

Ok...deep breaths...looks awesome....

As for this theme, I vote for leaving the battery as is if it means a lot of work. Yes, the font is different, but as I look at it, I think it actually makes the battery level stand out a bit more, which is nice for such an important bit of information.

LovellKid

Nov 22, 2009
Spanish Fork, UT
Love this theme.. But im a +1 on wanting the stock battery in ics blue. Not sure why, but ive never been a fan of the circular battery mods. Love everyhing else..

pkoper

Oct 15, 2006
NRW
you need to decompile the framework and fix the
framework-res.apk\res\drawable\stat_sys_battery.xml
framework-res.apk\res\drawable\stat_sys_battery_charge.xml
then recompile ^_^

Thanks, had a look at those.
Since the whole framework-res.apk is from your theme the xml's and png's match.
Could something else be the cause? twframwork-res-apk?

thanks

bdejong11129

Dec 14, 2010
Thr main reason i love this rom is the circle battery indicator. you have implemented it in a perfect way. Large enough to read and gives excellent visual indication of level. Its your theme but i would hope for it to stay but if it changes can we at least have a way to flash it?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

b00sted

Dec 24, 2009
Mount Morris NY
Thr main reason i love this rom is the circle battery indicator. you have implemented it in a perfect way. Large enough to read and gives excellent visual indication of level. Its your theme but i would hope for it to stay but if it changes can we at least have a way to flash it?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

If i do put out a non accurate mod it will be in conjunction with this one.

Dai323

Nov 28, 2009
Cologne Germany
www.couporando.co.uk
Couldn't wait for an equal release for Overcome 2.0 and tried my luck, and guess what, flashed via CWM and it works like a charm, absolutely awesome, thank you so much for this great work!

You serious? This is working on Overcome as well? Do you have a 3g tab or wifi only? If your on a 3g tab and its working for you let me know, as I would love to be able to use this on mine.

Hell, maybe I ll just try it and see what happens. If it doesnt work I ll just restore my Nandroid. I ll give it a shot and report back. But IM pretty sure all the people on Overcome saying its working are probably just on wifi only ROMS.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OK so took me a bit to get this back up but new site is up thanks to scrosler so make sure to give him a huge thanks! and want to thank Jamison904 for his thread while I was MIA.

So nothing new as of yet but all my old stuff is back up and in order on my new website b00sted.com may be making the red theme soon if ICS dont make a appearance soon lol.

Without further adieu...

grey button ICS for task 14 is up :)
    updated w/ fixed placement of close button on quick panel
    every single theme is updated to Task14 other than SandyClaws. P7500 Overcome updates to all coming tomorrow as well as the one off alt ver's I have done for some.

As long as all that goes well the two themes that I been working on I should have out by this weekend for you all to play with!

As always if you like my work please, please take the time to donate even a buck it helps me a lot and keeps me doing what I do :)
    I will have a few updates for you all tomorrow..