Leaked 4.2.1 rom for s3 on sammobile.com

Search This thread

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD
Samsung is making their own photo sphere. ..it is called Samsung orb... it would be better than photosphere for sure

scribbled from my note 2 (N7100)

Reactions: Phyzicx

UtkarshGupta

Nov 17, 2012
New Delhi
Samsung is making their own photo sphere. ..it is called Samsung orb... it would be better than photosphere for sure

+1

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 PM ----------

Amen.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

pouetmimi

Mar 17, 2011
It's an extra app.
You will get another camera app and another gallery to view photosphere pictures.

victorator

Nov 25, 2008
Kraków
Photosphere is a one-time gimmick. Try it for yourself and see the result you will get (works on all roms including stock 4.1.1 and up). I hope Samsung's implementation will be 100 times better because the original photosphere is lacking in every aspect

4.2.1 is the most buggy and broken android version up to date, it would be better they skipped this iteration and go directly to 4.2.2 (which I hope they do)

They are experimenting on xda s3 owners again releasing their half done / broken firmwares like they did with 4.1.1 leaks. It will take at least another month until we will see anything official from them.

If you want to see a good 4.2.x rom, flash the latest cm nightly. It'll blow your socks off.

Reactions: DanDroidian

TerrAme0

Aug 23, 2007
London
I hate to say this, but by the time 4.2.x comes out to our Note 2, probably 4.5/5 0 will be available (dunno for sure what the new android's version number will be)

Compared to others, Samsung is speedy with updates, but we're still waiting for features announced like 6+ months ago...
That's one of my biggest problems with android.
Manufacturers like Samsung,HTC,etc should be ready with their updates, very soon after Google presents the new version.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

cjtk

Oct 24, 2012
I hate to say this, but by the time 4.2.x comes out to our Note 2, probably 4.5/5 0 will be available (dunno for sure what the new android's version number will be)

Compared to others, Samsung is speedy with updates, but we're still waiting for features announced like 6+ months ago...
That's one of my biggest problems with android.
Manufacturers like Samsung,HTC,etc should be ready with their updates, very soon after Google presents the new version.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

I assume they all do somewhat heavy modification on the stock android and it's hard to port them over, or it just requires a lot of testing.

pakure

Sep 22, 2009
HYDERABAD
Also the problem for them is if you release the new update faster.even for unlocked international versions ..carriers will not be happy. .they want to fill their bloat in. ..also why would you buy s4 if your note 2 already had the latest Android with all Samsung tweaks updated:rolleyes::D
Note2 .. bigger battery and screen
S4 full hd screen
Difference in s3 from s4 would only be the extra ram and full hd screen (no octa core).. people would say let's wait for note 3 and skip s4
Rest all would be mostly same

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts