[MOD][THEME] Battery % Mod Fully Animated 3.6 ICS

Search This thread

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
["5"]Hey what's up everybody,

Im still fairly new to the community and just wanted to upload a battery mod i cooked up with UOT kitchen. Always shied away from UOT because i thought it was some foreign ass tool coded in chinese but wasnt that hard :D:D:D:D[/SIZE]

Here is my Blue Battery Mod

Just Flash it in recovery and you're good to go

This is for the Sense 3.6 4.0.3 ICS RUU leak

batfull26.png

batcharge26.png

I also included the current ICS theme that im running. There's an apk inside the zip . just install that . After you install it you can find the theme under /personalize/skins within phone settings .

do not flash beats blue theme through recovery only as apk

Im still learning on how to make the mod usuable for other roms, but for now if you want it for your specific rom i can cook it up for you just post and let me know

Attachments

• Beats_Blue_Edition_V4.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot_2012-04-26-03-38-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-26-03-38-12.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 753
  • Screenshot_2012-04-26-03-38-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-04-26-03-38-43.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:

cmdmilitia13

Jan 20, 2011
camden,nj
Doesn't wrk for me,I'm usin 4ext build 59.. I have the juopunutbear eng hboot & s-off,if that matters.. I get installation aborted on the theme & battery mod?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
Really ? The framework is from stock ruu . You have ics right ? I'm using 4ext build 59 also . Ive had no problems with flashing the battery mod .

Try wiping cache/dalvik check if all else fails .

Xcor3

Aug 14, 2010
I get the same thing. Idk why its not working.

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA

jimczyz

Jun 22, 2010
Installed fine for me. Any chance of making the numbers white? Idk how hard it is, the blue is hard for my old eyes to see.

AndroidAutobot

Apr 5, 2009
Portland OR
Works for me, I love it but can't use it because the update file still contains all the unaltered elements. I'm running this theme -

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1620331

Which this battery meter is unuseable with because all the other images (unaltered) in this update file replace all of the altered ones from the theme. Can you/someone on here please remove all the images except for the battery meter images from the update file itself so that it night be useable with other themes? Thanks =)

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
Works for me, I love it but can't use it because the update file still contains all the unaltered elements. I'm running this theme -

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1620331

Which this battery meter is unuseable with because all the other images (unaltered) in this update file replace all of the altered ones from the theme. Can you/someone on here please remove all the images except for the battery meter images from the update file itself so that it night be useable with other themes? Thanks =)

Sureee . I'll try when I get home from school today .

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
Ohhh sorry guys . I made a mistake .... This explains the installation aborted problem for the theme . The zip is only an apk file . Extract it and install like a regular apk . It should be listed as purple passion under skins in your phone .

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
i can make a version for mikes rom . I dont know how to make a universal battery mod for any theme yet without pushing all framework files . This is only working with stock leaked RUU . if you want me to just let me know .

Reactions: Turboboxer

kishon120

Jan 16, 2011
Chicago
Im going to update the OP with a version for the Energy Rom and for ArHD . I reached out to a couple other themers from other forums to see how to get battery mods to work for more than just one rom .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ["5"]Hey what's up everybody,

Im still fairly new to the community and just wanted to upload a battery mod i cooked up with UOT kitchen. Always shied away from UOT because i thought it was some foreign ass tool coded in chinese but wasnt that hard :D:D:D:D[/SIZE]

Here is my Blue Battery Mod

Just Flash it in recovery and you're good to go

This is for the Sense 3.6 4.0.3 ICS RUU leak

batfull26.png

batcharge26.png

I also included the current ICS theme that im running. There's an apk inside the zip . just install that . After you install it you can find the theme under /personalize/skins within phone settings .

do not flash beats blue theme through recovery only as apk

Im still learning on how to make the mod usuable for other roms, but for now if you want it for your specific rom i can cook it up for you just post and let me know
    Nice batt mod. Thanks!
    Installed fine for me. Any chance of making the numbers white? Idk how hard it is, the blue is hard for my old eyes to see.

I can but it wouldn't be the same battery mod . This one wasn't custom . There are ones I can customize and look just alike

i can make a version for mikes rom . I dont know how to make a universal battery mod for any theme yet without pushing all framework files . This is only working with stock leaked RUU . if you want me to just let me know .