How to convert E975?

Search This thread

LNJ

Oct 7, 2007
Don't flash Korean baseband unless you want dead radio.

LG Optimus G E971

hiepgia

May 13, 2010
Ho Chi Minh City
I have a F180L and I flached the E975 A10 Rom, but how can/must I install/flash the baseband of mine F180L?
This cause I have bad/poor connection.

Sure, you must do this.

First: Root, Enable USB Debugging, Download this file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8vses1vqza04l3/BaseBandF180L.rar
2. Copy this baseband.img to Internal Storage (/sdcard)
3. Run file flash_baseband.bat
4. Follow the guild.
5. Your phone will reboot and finish! :victory:

baguhanx90

Feb 21, 2013
how to root and how to flash to e975

I have done it! No problem. As our device is F180L and we must flash baseband F180L. I have use it 5 days. :laugh:

Hi I bought an Lg Optimus G f180l LTE UNLOCKED version through ebay uk. I want to flash my phone to e975. Is that possible? Its was really confusingbto used korean version because Its not full English language and some korean apps that cannkt delete.

Please help me step by step how to root and flash f180l to e975.

Many thans in advance.

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
Hi I bought an Lg Optimus G f180l LTE UNLOCKED version through ebay uk. I want to flash my phone to e975. Is that possible? Its was really confusingbto used korean version because Its not full English language and some korean apps that cannkt delete.

Please help me step by step how to root and flash f180l to e975.

Many thans in advance.

I flashed mine F180L with the E97510B_00.kdz (this is a Eur. ROM incl. Turkisch)
The problem at the moment is that it can be rooted and that is needed to instal BaseBandF180L for the wright connection settings for the F180L.

baguhanx90

Feb 21, 2013
how to flash?

I flashed mine F180L with the E97510B_00.kdz (this is a Eur. ROM incl. Turkisch)
The problem at the moment is that it can be rooted and that is needed to instal BaseBandF180L for the wright connection settings for the F180L.

Could you please tell me step by step how to flash from f180l to e975? Are you having problem with the connection.

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
do you need to root F180l to flash E975 on it ?
if not please tell us how did you flash it ? have you faces any proplem with 3G or H data?

Appreciation

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
do you need to root F180l to flash E975 on it ?
if not please tell us how did you flash it ? have you faces any proplem with 3G or H data?

Appreciation

You don't have to root it to flash the E975 rom on the F180L, after the flash you need too root it (BUT THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE JET, WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW TOOL) because of the data connection, otherwise you have only 3G and no H connection.
When we can root it we have to install the BasebandL.xml for the H connection. I did this before by the E975A HK version (this one we can root) and the H worked again.
So mayby it is better to wait for the root tool for this version and then I will try to explain how to flash, root and install the basebandL.xml.

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
You don't have to root it to flash the E975 rom on the F180L, after the flash you need too root it (BUT THAT ISN'T POSSIBLE JET, WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR A NEW TOOL) because of the data connection, otherwise you have only 3G and no H connection.
When we can root it we have to install the BasebandL.xml for the H connection. I did this before by the E975A HK version (this one we can root) and the H worked again.
So mayby it is better to wait for the root tool for this version and then I will try to explain how to flash, root and install the basebandL.xml.

Thanks for explaining , but as far i understand that if i flashed E97510B_00.kdz in my F180L i will only get 3G connection right? and if i want to get H connection i have to root to install the BasebandL.xml right? because at this moment i care about the language on F180 i hate korean app and notifications. and 3G works fine with me

one more thing about this (E97510B_00.kdz) if i flash it in my F180L does the phone will be fully English? i mean dialing keyboard, programs ...

Appreciation

Reactions: Lunobot

antoniejanssen

Mar 12, 2011
Thanks for explaining , but as far i understand that if i flashed E97510B_00.kdz in my F180L i will only get 3G connection right? and if i want to get H connection i have to root to install the BasebandL.xml right? because at this moment i care about the language on F180 i hate korean app and notifications. and 3G works fine with me

one more thing about this (E97510B_00.kdz) if i flash it in my F180L does the phone will be fully English? i mean dialing keyboard, programs ...

Appreciation
You undestand it correct. The Baseband.xml is to install the wright connection setting back to your Phone, the E975 is on that different, so if you install the basband settings from the F180 over the E975 Rom, everything work fine.
Yes, then you haven't the strang korean charters in your dialer and no korean apss any more.
i tried this with the E97510A HK (Hong Kong) this one you can root and if it is rooted you can install the baseband, but for me when a choosed for Netherlands, there still menus in English, so a mix, thats why I tried the Eur Rom, I wait for the new root tool and don't go back to the HK ver.

Reactions: Lunobot

aws1727

Jun 1, 2012
USA
You undestand it correct. The Baseband.xml is to install the wright connection setting back to your Phone, the E975 is on that different, so if you install the basband settings from the F180 over the E975 Rom, everything work fine.
Yes, then you haven't the strang korean charters in your dialer and no korean apss any more.
i tried this with the E97510A HK (Hong Kong) this one you can root and if it is rooted you can install the baseband, but for me when a choosed for Netherlands, there still menus in English, so a mix, thats why I tried the Eur Rom, I wait for the new root tool and don't go back to the HK ver.

much appreciation dear
can you tell what do i need to flash (E97510B_00.KDZ) on my F180? i have the KDZ_FW_UPD_EN.rar and already installed E97510B_00.KDZ what els i need since i'm using Windows 7 64 bit ?

** i forgot to ask you if i did flashing i'm i going to lose contacts, messages, app, ......etc?

i will flash to stay with 3G for now :good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have a F180L and I flached the E975 A10 Rom, but how can/must I install/flash the baseband of mine F180L?
    This cause I have bad/poor connection.

Sure, you must do this.

First: Root, Enable USB Debugging, Download this file:https://www.dropbox.com/s/e8vses1vqza04l3/BaseBandF180L.rar
    2. Copy this baseband.img to Internal Storage (/sdcard)
    3. Run file flash_baseband.bat
    4. Follow the guild.
    5. Your phone will reboot and finish! :victory:
    Hi guys i have an F180L variant of optimus G, i was still stuck on ICS because whenever i try to update to official V20p JB i always lost my imei, it is funny when i remove the sim card the imei just magically re appear, already tried converting it to e975 but network signal is very weak and most of the time i have no signal at all. hoping that someone can help me with my problem, thanks in advance

u need flash orig f180l baseband back to have signal.. cos in e975 it varies ..
    while u flashing f180l to e975 it overvrites your baseband and it results not matching hardware propelry..
    here is my procedure .. : spread my thread .. :cowboy:;)
    Check for #70
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2160611&page=7
    Don't flash Korean baseband unless you want dead radio.

LG Optimus G E971

I have done it! No problem. As our device is F180L and we must flash baseband F180L. I have use it 5 days. :laugh:

Appreciation

Appreciation