Are you leaving? Post your farewell here

• Thread starter Deleted member 3493119
  • Start date
Search This thread
D

Deleted member 3493119

Hello XDA:ers,
I decided to open this thread where everyone who is leaving this section can post their farewell.

Ok, I'm leaving the Xperia C section due to that I've got a Xperia Z1 Compact now and I decided to sell my Xperia C. Bye!

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
I have a hard bricked device because of porting custom rom. No one was able to get it work again. If it doesn't back to life, i will quit as well :(

prashh17

Jul 28, 2013
Why? Which custom rom? Dude you have to be very careful

Sent from my C2305 using xda app-developers app

prashh17

Jul 28, 2013
Okay.. I have gone through that thread but for now it's all good for me.. Recovery is working perfectly fine.. I will try porting custom rom today.

Reactions: metalrules321

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
this is what happened to my xc

check here

I did Xperia Light Rom(Deodexed) for our device. When i flashed it via CWM recovery, device never opened. Tried PC Companion, SUS and WMShua flash tools but not working. Phone does not go into flash mode or adb mode. There is just red light, it does not turn green.

Xperia C is not sold in my country, because of that sony service center could not repair it :( I try to get it back to life.

prashh17

Jul 28, 2013
Have you back up ur previous rom? Are you not able to boot into recovery mode?

Xenon1978

Mar 7, 2014
Bangalore
I did Xperia Light Rom(Deodexed) for our device. When i flashed it via CWM recovery, device never opened. Tried PC Companion, SUS and WMShua flash tools but not working. Phone does not go into flash mode or adb mode. There is just red light, it does not turn green.

Xperia C is not sold in my country, because of that sony service center could not repair it :( I try to get it back to life.

the same thing happened to me when I tried to replace recovery.img. what I did was hard reset the device & put it charge not pc/laptop.I used wall mount to charge for 10 mins. Then connected to SUS by holding Vol- key the re flashed.

try this lets see.

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
the same thing happened to me when I tried to replace recovery.img. what I did was hard reset the device & put it charge not pc/laptop.I used wall mount to charge for 10 mins. Then connected to SUS by holding Vol- key the re flashed.

try this lets see.

I already tried it but it does not work for me. I always do that but this time its different. It's hard bricked not soft.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Okay.. I have gone through that thread but for now it's all good for me.. Recovery is working perfectly fine.. I will try porting custom rom today.