S5 already obsolete.. this article is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

btemtd

Aug 8, 2012
Dud u read the article.. tfehh!!

I was about to buy the s5 but the thought of a iphone coming out a couple months later made me wait.. its either going to be the lumia or this

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

btemtd

Aug 8, 2012
Lol the troll ya l8rr is a joke im only a troll 3% of the time when the need arises.. thats why its always troll ya later haha.. nah but when i read this article it made me think exactly what i was thinking .. about waiting. This is a Serious post seeing if anyone else felt the same

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

MOPKOBKA

Nov 22, 2013
kamerton.knitknot.info
Thank you, I was about to win auction for S5, but now canceled my bids. I will wait until iPhone is out. Hopefully it will support microSD, so I can migrate my over 1Tb music in microSD cards there

ogremount

Jul 6, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
All I can say is see what the money you have spare can get you WHEN you need it.
I had a good price after bargaining with two operators and ain't complaining.
At the end of the day it is just electronic gadget that's gonna brake eventually. It is not like buying a house for 250 000 or getting married.

Michael_P

Jun 3, 2012
The iPhone 5S was already obsolete on features 2 years before they released the thing, And I can confidently say the iPhone 6 is already outdated because we all know they give you nothing unless they already developed a way to massively overcharge for it.

jeffbar1

Nov 28, 2004
I just had to waste my time to reply. Every piece of tech is obsolete the second it come out but at least I'm not holding on to an even older complaining about a better phone and thank god I'm not waiting for the iPhone 6, which has been under development so long I can't possibly imagine how it can stand up to the note 4 or s6. Lol trolls are so dumb.

Taz420nj

Mar 31, 2012
The iPhone 5S was already obsolete on features 2 years before they released the thing, And I can confidently say the iPhone 6 is already outdated because we all know they give you nothing unless they already developed a way to massively overcharge for it.

LOL!!! EVERY iphone has been 2 years obsolete when they are released.. That's like their entire mantra because it makes the Jobs-knob-hobbing rubes foam at the mouth for the next big feature that will be obsolete when it comes out. Case-in-point.. the OG iphone was EDGE, not 3G - only a total MORON would design a web-centric, data-intensive phone to use one of the worst data networks in the country.. The 3G was 3G but didn't have video capabilities (which were standard on every other phone released for AT LEAST two years prior), you had to buy the 3GS. It's all part of the marketing scheme.

You see, in a securely guarded vault deep inside apple headquarters is the ultimate iphone that was designed late in 2005. It is IP99 certified, has a 4.8" 8K parallax 3D screen, 512GB of internal storage, dual 3D 4K cameras, a removable extended battery with NFC and Qi, dual SD card slots, yadda yadda yadda. They took that model and stripped it all down to barebones, and released it as the OG iphone. They're simply adding a couple features back each year and releasing "the NEW IPHONE", which makes all the fanboys jizz their collective pants as they line up like idiots to pay the ridiculously inflated price for it.

Reactions: pr1vate piles
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts