Cpu clock speeds keep resetting

Search This thread

camf3xu

Jun 23, 2011
farmington, MI
When I have beastmod flashed alone (pretty sure its using stock kernel) and when I flash jugs .02 kernel. no matter what I set it at while using demand governor my min frequency keeps going to 384 on my first cpu. my second does seem to stay at 918 which is what I set it it at.. Is this normal?

Tried using setcpu and system tuner . both have same effect except set cpu min slider will stay at where I set it, system tuner will revert to 384

anyone have any idea? driving me nuts.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

foreverloco

Oct 20, 2011
Gainesville, FL
Mine does the same on both apps only difference is with system tuner is that sometimes the min actually goes higher to about 1.5 but then I close it and check again and it's back at 384 while the second CPU stays at where I set it..

no6969el

Jan 22, 2009
I am on both jugs and beastrom and my overclock/underclock stays what I set it at but I do know that my brightness settings go back to automatic every time I reboot even though I set it on minimal brightness.

I am only using set cpu so maybe I'll advise removing tuner app

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

camf3xu

Jun 23, 2011
farmington, MI
I am on both jugs and beastrom and my overclock/underclock stays what I set it at but I do know that my brightness settings go back to automatic every time I reboot even though I set it on minimal brightness.

I am only using set cpu so maybe I'll advise removing tuner app

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

I was using setcpu before I tried tuner. I know ur slides stay the same but when u switch outta the app and go back is ur mhz displaying 384 or ur minimum

jmariconda

Dec 2, 2009
New Jersey
Samsung Galaxy S20
I have the same exact thing on juggernaut 2.0 running synergy kernel 0.02. On another note I also have solved the problem with the brightness (I think) by just going into settings and adjusting it manually in display rather than using a brightness widget or some other way to adjust it.

ndoggac

Mar 7, 2012
I'm having the same problem on SkyICS RC7 Speed w Faux kernel. Max settings stays put, minimum setting resets to match it. If I sit on the setting screen in system tuner, it works fine. As soon as I back out of the screen, it resets.