TILT with Dutty's WM6.1 and no signal

Search This thread

paulajene

Jun 22, 2008
Hello there you xda geniuses! I need a little help... I have an ATT Tilt running Dutty's WM6.1 WWE radio 1.65.14.06 protocol 25.81.40.02w. I bought this phone with this ROM, so I don't know what all was done to it, but the problem I am having is that from time to time, the phone and data switch off to 'no service' and i cannot get a phone signal to register, unless i soft reset it. I have read of this on several lists but cant seem to find the definitive answer - do i need to flash the ROM again, or with something other than the version it uses in order to get this resolved? I am missing calls and messages when it is down. Please save me!!

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
Hard reset the device first.. ..this is what I do with all my new purchases ;)

Reflash the radio if you do not wish to hard reset. This will keep your data unlike a hard reset.

If this does not work reflash the device with a new ROM.
There are plenty around here. Check the WiKi if you want to know more about those ROM's.

paulajene

Jun 22, 2008
When you say reflash the radio, can you elaborate? I dont know what file i'm looking for. You have already been a big help, thank you!

paulajene

Jun 22, 2008
If I knew what thread that was, I would have posted it there. Perhaps you could tell me where it should go before I drive over this phone with my car tire.

mccune

Nov 21, 2005
www.mccune.nl
When you flash your radio it means that you only flash that part of your device that's responsible for the radio\data\gps etc.

If you check the HTC Kaiser in the WiKi you will find multiple links to radios that are available.