Moko Case finally available for TF701 on Amazon

Search This thread

Reggie777

Dec 11, 2010
Thoughts on the MOKO

Mine's coming thursday. This thing is too big to risk an unprotected drop.

I purchased two, for the two 701's in my family. The exterior look was very good. The stitching neat and even. The case is very light, and does not add too much to the size, and heft of the tablet. Every hole lined up as they should, though the camera hole on the back is close. The flap that keeps the tablet in also tends to get caught on its velco. I recommend putting a piece of paper against the velcro, then insert the tablet and the flap as far as you can into the pocket, and then remove the paper. This will ensure that your "baby" is well positioned into the pocket, and thus aligned better for the holes.

The only negative is that on both cases, the interior "felt" surfaces were not very well glued to the case. The result was very unsightly wrinkles in the felt in both of the cases. Nothing functionally wrong with it. Just very unsightly.

Still, worth purchasing, and of note is the hole in the case that allows you to charge the tablet while the case is closed.

Update: After a few months of average use, the facing is splitting. The area on the left, where my thumb rests when in landscape mode has split. Very disappointing in an otherwise great case.

Last edited:

SonjaMichelle

Apr 10, 2014
Jacksonville Beach
I purchased the Moko case from Amazon for my TF701T as well. The fit is near perfect. Construction is decent. The feel is not cheap. The accessory pockets are a nice touch to carry biz cards, id, stylus and a misc document or two. Overall not a bad buy for $20.

YayYouFixedIt

Nov 21, 2012
Last edited:

Gone_phishing

Jul 28, 2014
Fort Riley
Car holders

I have seen a few rolling around the EU side of Ebay. Headrest adapters, and window suction cup holders to use a nav panel I imagine.
I'm still new to the site, so I can't post links until I hit 10 posts. :/