HD playback

Search This thread

ILS_SuperNova

May 3, 2010
Afternoon all.

Recently got an upgrade and since I wasnt to fussed on the S5 I decided to get a Xperia Z1. .
Bad choice since id gotta used to samsung from S2 owned all S devices. . .so luckily i was given the chance to swap the xperia to a lovely note 3 

I really like it and since the specs dont differ much from the upcoming S5 ( camera slighty better and 2.5 ghz instead of notes 2.3) its a good choice i feel.

What i have noticed is the pixel density is lower from S4 and S5 but i really dont see it the difference in fact the note 3 screen seems better?

Anyway sorry for long intro but when i play HD youtube or even the HD helicopter video included on phone i cant help but think the HD isnt as clear or good as the S4 . .
Could that be the pixel density or something else?

Cheers guys

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dhruva7

Apr 11, 2012
Well not at all as I have played every full HD every time it's played very well.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

ILS_SuperNova

May 3, 2010
So u find the HD quality better or as good as other devices?

ILS_SuperNova

May 3, 2010
After downloading HD movie trailers to fone I see that thr quality is better then the HD quality on the youtube app :( dont get it

dhruva7

Apr 11, 2012
Well YouTube HD movies are little pixelated, download it and play from any video player.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
The S4 or S5 have the same screen resolution as the note 3 but are considerably smaller in screen size. As the picture is spread out there will be some slight degradation in hd quality but not so noticeable as to be called bad...