[Q] D802T with a different KDZ??

Search This thread

Ash19_87

Feb 11, 2014
Melbourne
As we know D802T does not support TWRP it goes into bootloop. Any one here from Australia with model D802T tried flashing with any other KDZ? if yes can u tell me which one and if there were any issues with it like baseband etc??

I want to install roms and not able to since i cant install recoveries on it..also is there a chance to sideload rom from adb?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks

NBreunig3

May 26, 2014
As we know D802T does not support TWRP it goes into bootloop. Any one here from Australia with model D802T tried flashing with any other KDZ? if yes can u tell me which one and if there were any issues with it like baseband etc??

I want to install roms and not able to since i cant install recoveries on it..also is there a chance to sideload rom from adb?

Thanks

What carrier are you on?

Sent from my LG-VS980 using XDA Free mobile app

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne

Thanks

The kdz flash will just fail. A lot of people have tried doing that, it just doesn't work. Also, the problem with autorec is that it flashes a patched kernel that doesn't work with your d802t firmware and will end up bricking it. The recovery does work though. So theoretically, if you flashed a custom rom right after flashing the recovery it should work. I don't have a d802t though so I can't test it.

Reactions: Ash19_87

Ash19_87

Feb 11, 2014
Melbourne
The kdz flash will just fail. A lot of people have tried doing that, it just doesn't work. Also, the problem with autorec is that it flashes a patched kernel that doesn't work with your d802t firmware and will end up bricking it. The recovery does work though. So theoretically, if you flashed a custom rom right after flashing the recovery it should work. I don't have a d802t though so I can't test it.

Well i have tried doing this as well installed a rom through it but still it wont boot up. Stuck on Lg logo..

Ash19_87

Feb 11, 2014
Melbourne
is there any possibiltiy with adb sideloading?

is there any possibility with adb sideloading and installing new rom??

If yes, can anyone tell me how?

Art Vanderlay

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 2, 2014
Melbourne
is there any possibility with adb sideloading and installing new rom??

If yes, can anyone tell me how?

That requires a custom recovery and flashing twrp through adb would require Loki which doesn't work on kit kat. It's disappointing that you couldn't flash a rom directly. Maybe you should try flashing an aosp rom like cm after autorec and then go from there. Otherwise, downgrading to jelly bean through a kdz flash is your only option. You just need to find some jb firmware first.

Ash19_87

Feb 11, 2014
Melbourne
That requires a custom recovery and flashing twrp through adb would require Loki which doesn't work on kit kat. It's disappointing that you couldn't flash a rom directly. Maybe you should try flashing an aosp rom like cm after autorec and then go from there. Otherwise, downgrading to jelly bean through a kdz flash is your only option. You just need to find some jb firmware first.

Another failed attempt :( i installed CM from TWRP and also flashed gapps..but its still stuck at bootloop :( Now i shall again install the original kdz again to use my phone..
Only option left now is finding a jelly bean kdz..and installing it..

ahujascrypt

Jul 9, 2013
LG G2 no LTE in India

I have been searching xda forums like crazy for enabling lte on my lg g2 D802 in india.
I have flashed D802T india stock rom kdz (For working with band 40 in india) however getting only 3g signal and no 4G.
My phone model also shows as D802T instead of D802. The network settings is showing as GSM/WCDMA/ Lte (Auto) but no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated

ahsen101

Mar 25, 2016
LG D-802T firmware issue

Tried flashing custom rom (CM13) after flashing recovery (TWRP) on my LG D-802T (Australian); it started off fine but then ended up bricking the phone: "Continuous LG logo"
Tried flashing it with UK open ROM, failed again.
Did The Australian D-802T stock ROM, worked...
So concluded that it doesn't support others.

saraomani

Jan 23, 2012
Tried flashing custom rom (CM13) after flashing recovery (TWRP) on my LG D-802T (Australian); it started off fine but then ended up bricking the phone: "Continuous LG logo"
Tried flashing it with UK open ROM, failed again.
Did The Australian D-802T stock ROM, worked...
So concluded that it doesn't support others.

By any chance do you still have Autorec apk for D802T ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks