ROM -( 05/06/12 ) TurkbeyRom Ics V12 4.0.3 Blue-Black Themed XWLF Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

winforall_xda-developers

May 24, 2007
Самара
Next ROM? ))

O.k. well, I hope Turkbey will do something to solve problem with fast draining battery.
Also, if it's possible to make call record auto when answered, otherwise to press each time to record button in fast sleep mode not so comfortable. Other parts seems not bad.

Last edited:

boias21

Nov 23, 2011
Sintra
overheat

My phone with wifi on heat a lot... i already change the kernel but is the same..

Last edited:

tigiy

Mar 17, 2009
B
Is known. Take the normal camera without ICS +

This is weird.
I took yesterday photo's with camera and camera ics+, no problems at al.

But i tried it a few hours ago and now normal camera says camerafauld.
And ics+ closes after a few sec of a black screen.

im on v2 and i didnt flash anything between yesterday and now.
The only thing that it might be is the battery.
Yesterday it was close to full battery i think and now under 24%

Is there a fix for that?

EDIT:
Just rebooted my phone and it works like a charm again.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Last edited:

kyapkk

Sep 13, 2011
Some how I feel V2 drain more battery compare to V1. Hope Turkbey can fix this in V3, looking forward to it.

ChaseRxx

Jan 21, 2012
São Paulo
My Number 1 Custom GB Rom for GS2!!!

Turkbey Rom is amazing! best battery save, stable and soo

I sold my GS2 and now got a Gnex

Hope to see you on soon on Gnex Forum´s

shanelai

Oct 9, 2008
I'm having a strange issue after flash to V2. My whatsapp is unable to send out nor receiva any msg. When trying to use WIFI it is ok. I assume my network has no problem as i tried using my sim card in other phone and it works like normal. Is that a setting issue? I tried to uninstall and clear the cache then reinstall again also unable to solve the issue. Please help..

snout

Jun 4, 2008
BEDWORTH
O.k. well, I hope Turkbey will do something to solve problem with fast draining battery.
Also, if it's possible to make call record auto when answered, otherwise to press each time to record button in fast sleep mode not so comfortable. Other parts seems not bad.

Get better battery stats and see what is draining battery - possibly not anything to do with kernel or rom - just what you have running..

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 AM ----------

Some how I feel V2 drain more battery compare to V1. Hope Turkbey can fix this in V3, looking forward to it.

Battery runs great on V2 - Again , please check what you have running in the background ! Get better battery stats to try to find the culprit. Install autostarts - great little program to disable apps.

Reactions: leventpinar

shanelai

Oct 9, 2008
I'm having a strange issue after flash to V2. My whatsapp is unable to send out nor receiva any msg. When trying to use WIFI it is ok. I assume my network has no problem as i tried using my sim card in other phone and it works like normal. Is that a setting issue? I tried to uninstall and clear the cache then reinstall again also unable to solve the issue. Please help..

Update for this. When i restore using nandroid for other ROM, whatsapp is workign perfectly. I pretty sure that the issue is lies with Turkbey ROM V2. Any idea to solve it?

Dimenxion

Aug 9, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Guys,

I switched to TurkbeyICS V2 few days back, and did not encounter major issues except few bugs. but yesterday i was shocked because my batter drain extremely fast. this happened after i started using USB OTG.

so i checked BBS and found partial wakelocks for USBStorageUnmountter. i tried checking it in the procesess but cant find any. the only way to resolve that issue is to reboot my S2.

is there anyone else using turkbey that having the same problem? i used OTG before with hyperdroid and did not encounter any issue. i really like turkbeyics but this is quite a setback coz if i wanted to use OTG i have to reboot it afterwards.

robertolm

Nov 26, 2006
5 days ... on phone with touch screen ...... Are you crazy???? :p:p:p
That imposible.....jajajajajajaaa

I don't know why ... but the market go to powerfull machines.... but nobody think on battery drains, or solar changer.....
More cpu, bigger size of screen ... but ... all think that 1day of phone go PERFECT...... NOOOO.

tegra3 with 4 cores +1 .... but don't see any new idea to stop drain the battery.

the news ICS drain a lot off more battery than GB... I think on 5 or 8 weeks will see a base that stop this. The new LP3 looks more smooth and less battery drain.

shanelai

Oct 9, 2008
I have no problem - wifi or 3g

Check yr settings -> more...-> mobile networks
Use packet data is ticked
Access point names is correct as per yr provider
Test accessing internet and then whatsapp

I got it!! Issue arised from APN. I just choose other APN instead of the default APN and it works... thanks a lot dude!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts