Casemachine Luxe Comming Soon (Aluminum/Poly Case)

Search This thread

rip9150

Jan 25, 2013
san jose
element/luxe hybrid

If only they could make a hybrid of the two. I love the idea of the speaker channel but wouldn't really use the kickstand/ think it would break or be rendered useless easily. And I also like how the luxe has more carbon fiber on it. Looks like ill have to wait or make my own hahah

arzine

Jan 26, 2013
This looks very promising. Much cooler than SPG covers tho I wonder if it is as good as Draco bumpers. But I'm totallt looking forward to buy this, moreover the price is reallt tempting

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
This and other cases cost more than my insurance deductible.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

What insurance so you have? Most deductibles for s3 are 130ish

And.. What fee do you pay for the insurance

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Can you guys take the insurance stuff to your Pm's. I keep coming here looking for new pics, maybe a review and all i see is replacement plans stuff.

Can we get back to the point of the thread? Thank you.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

smoothiex

Nov 23, 2011
Wow think I might get one to, looks amazing and they claim it won't have an impact on signal.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using xda app-developers app

soundping

Apr 30, 2012
Southern Indiana
It looks awful.
The usb hole is small and the headphone hole looks small plus it's missing the bottom small microphone hole.

I would stay away from this monster. :eek:

caseyatbt

Oct 31, 2008
Colorado
I just went to the site today and they have changed the design. The back is quite a bit different than the pictures that were there the last time I looked at it a week or two ago.

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
I talked to CaseMachine. People who pre-ordered the Luxe will get the Luxe. The Persus is a new design. They said the Luxe design sold out.

What a bunch of crap... Give us warning... "PreOrder the Luxe now! Once its sold out were going to change the case to a god awful design"!

CASEMACHINE your blowing it!!

RaiderX29

Jan 8, 2012
Lubbock, TX
What a bunch of crap... Give us warning... "PreOrder the Luxe now! Once its sold out were going to change the case to a god awful design"!

CASEMACHINE your blowing it!!

Apparently, they've received hundreds of emails asking for the SGS3 case to be more like the iPhone Sesto case and Galaxy Note II case so they decided to do that. I guess their plan is to keep making designs in small batches and once they sell out they're gone.

drbveb88

Mar 7, 2011
Northern Virginia
Apparently, they've received hundreds of emails asking for the SGS3 case to be more like the iPhone Sesto case and Galaxy Note II case so they decided to do that. I guess their plan is to keep making designs in small batches and once they sell out they're gone.

Obviously, they can do what they want. I just wish they acknowledged what was goimg to happen.. I was waiting until this week to order it, if i would have known i wouldve ordered it long ago.

Oh well.. Saved $85 today. :thumbup:

caseyatbt

Oct 31, 2008
Colorado
Obviously, they can do what they want. I just wish they acknowledged what was goimg to happen.. I was waiting until this week to order it, if i would have known i wouldve ordered it long ago.

Oh well.. Saved $85 today. :thumbup:

I was waiting to see what others thought and if there was any signal degradation before spending that kind of cash. Looks like I will go back to my second choice. The Element Eclipse. I can't deal with a company that changes a design before anyone can get one in their hands and review it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This and other cases cost more than my insurance deductible.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

What insurance so you have? Most deductibles for s3 are 130ish

And.. What fee do you pay for the insurance

Can you guys take the insurance stuff to your Pm's. I keep coming here looking for new pics, maybe a review and all i see is replacement plans stuff.

Can we get back to the point of the thread? Thank you.

Anyone know of any promo codes?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Lol, it hasn't even been released yet dude. Don't be cheap

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium
    What you paid doesn't matter with a case purchase... Its the cost you pay to replace it that matters

Damit i want it.. But gonna wait till a review pops up in the forum

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using neighbors wifi :p
    It was 200 on contract when it first came out though, he probably got it on contract like most of us did. I could never get away with buying a phone at retail, my girlfriend would punch me in the neck

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

If we're talking subsidised prices then ALL phones are 200-300 dollars and therefore NONE are worth a $70 case. It's a 500+ dollar phone.