[Q] After install a ROM, don't startup

Search This thread

Satierf000

Dec 3, 2013
Hello guys,

I'm Newbie in ROM/ROOT etc.

After root my phone, download this ROM 4.3.1 AOKP jb-mr2 , download and install Clockwork Mod Recovery, transfer files to SD, wipe data, cache and dalvik.
I Flash ROM : OK
I Flash GApps : Fail
After this I reboot.

The phone can't start,
I press Vol. Up + Home: flash 1 time light blue
I press Vol. Down + Home: flash 1 time light green

Trying more times boot the phone, he's start blink the red light (low baterry), but when put to charge, just show the red light.
When I connect with computer and press Vol. Up + Home show blue light and shutdown and when I press Vol. Down + Home, show green light and shutdown

Someone can help me bring my phone back? I just want now the 4.1 and forget the rest.

Hnk1

Dec 23, 2012
Newcastle Upon Tyne
OnePlus 5
Moto G6
Hello guys,

After root my phone, download this ROM 4.3.1 AOKP jb-mr2 , download and install Clockwork Mod Recovery, transfer files to SD, wipe data, cache and dalvik.
After this I reboot.

The phone can't start,

Trying more times boot the phone, he's start blink the red light (low baterry), but when put to charge, just show the red light.
When I connect with computer and press Vol. Up + Home show blue light and shutdown and when I press Vol. Down + Home, show green light and shutdown

Someone can help me bring my phone back? I just want now the 4.1 and forget the rest.

It's fine and nothing to worry about!

You will need flashtool and a firmware for your device.

Flashtool can be downloaded from here
http://d-h.st/Kb8

while firmware are available in general section FTF file.

You will need to boot your phone in fastboot and flash FTF file.
Good luck

Pulsa

Sep 15, 2013
Jakarta
Hello guys,

After this I reboot.

The phone can't start,

If you want to flash CM based ROM or another custom based ROM (not stock sony based ROM) you must unlock your bootloader first

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

Robin>Hood

Sep 10, 2013
If you want to flash CM based ROM or another custom based ROM (not stock sony based ROM) you must unlock your bootloader first

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

And in case of CM, first flash the boot.img from the ROM zip file with flashtool before flashing the rom!