Developing Roms

Search This thread

Lodix

Oct 2, 2013
The Wifi version has alredy development, here the people like me that have the LTE version are waiting for developers.

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Kelthizar

sbattosai

Nov 13, 2011
The Wifi version has alredy development, here the people like me that have the LTE version are waiting for developers.

Except that you guys do not trip knox when you root so in theory there is you big advantage... :)
What would be great is to precise which version the pledge is for so people know if they want to donate or not. I would not donate to a dev that is going to be deving on a different device that I own, it makes no sense.
Like for the guy doing the revolution HD roms, you had to dig in the comments to find out what he was going to buy, not good. So the best imo is to state it loud and clear in the op so people don't fight and don't feel fooled.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smac7 and Lodix

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @m3dd0g How much is it for the Samsung Note 10.1 tablet ? I am putting in $85 for you that should bring you to Euro 200. All the best budd. Hope to see some development from you soon.

Done : 2SN38570J6174615P

All the best.
    All the developers go for Exynos version, no development for LTE model :(

When i get enough money i will buy LTE version .

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Except that you guys do not trip knox when you root so in theory there is you big advantage... :)
    What would be great is to precise which version the pledge is for so people know if they want to donate or not. I would not donate to a dev that is going to be deving on a different device that I own, it makes no sense.
    Like for the guy doing the revolution HD roms, you had to dig in the comments to find out what he was going to buy, not good. So the best imo is to state it loud and clear in the op so people don't fight and don't feel fooled.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Hi guys
    Some oft you know me from S2, S3, S4, Note 2/3, and other devices for which i made some Samsung and CM11 builds. I am thinking about to buy the new Galaxy note 10.1 2014 tablet. I noticed the development here is really poor so let me change it. I am spending all my money at the moment to buy this tablet. The current situation is that i have 120€. I need a bit more so when you like donate please a bit so i can make builds as soon as possible. THX

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for your interest in development for this tablet. A few folks here recently donated to Scott and he started his Clean ROM development recently, so your mileage with donations might vary right now . I'll surely try to donate after a few days.
    How's the donation going Budd ?

Sent from my SM-P605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app