4.4.4-CM11 for huawei honor & Ideos X5 U8800 Pro & others KitKat flavours

Search This thread

desalesouche

Feb 6, 2012
I recommend you F-Droid store. Full of great free and open source software :) Just install the APK.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Looks very smooth and very well working except the tethering. I have tested GMaps and now doesn't show the annoying screen flickering.

By the way, I noticed that sometimes the lock screen spent some seconds until appears, CPU too slow in sleep mode maybe?
thanks for feed back...see op for tethering there is alternative solution...

Movm

Jan 17, 2014
I recommend you F-Droid store. Full of great free and open source software :) Just install the APK.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Looks very smooth and very well working except the tethering. I have tested GMaps and now doesn't show the annoying screen flickering.

By the way, I noticed that sometimes the lock screen spent some seconds until appears, CPU too slow in sleep mode maybe?

Had this also.. Choose 345 MHz, that should do it

Send from the death star

jopsinas

Mar 26, 2013
Vilnius
I have tested GMaps and now doesn't show the annoying screen flickering.

That's a good news :) It's even not flickering when you swipe down notification?

I'd also like to know if you got any sleep-to-death / systemUI crash when unlocking the screen. For me it was happening when I receive SMS and try to unlock the screen (phone doesn't wake up).

Movm

Jan 17, 2014
That's a good news :) It's even not flickering when you swipe down notification?

I'd also like to know if you got any sleep-to-death / systemUI crash when unlocking the screen. For me it was happening when I receive SMS and try to unlock the screen (phone doesn't wake up).

I just have the 'unlocker is to much right'big if you know what I mean

Send from the death star

miguxbe

May 13, 2012

Yes... when I wipe down notification panel starts to flicker... :( Fu***ing GApps...

I'm not sure but, when I switch from flat map to satellite the system freeze :confused: I think that the cpu governor is too conservative in some cases, but I'm not sure.

Reactions: jopsinas

Movm

Jan 17, 2014

gulabsameer

May 15, 2013
India
Help.!

Right now I have b928 rooted but no recovery and i have a copy of b919 version which i download from huawei website is that enough or i have to download the link u provided in post 1...:confused:?
and the kernel u guys are talking about is include inside the rom or i have to flash the kernel separate .? BTW i'm going to flash MK44.2-u8860-201403302137-UNOFFICIAL.zip in my Huawei honor u8860.. :laugh:

jopsinas

Mar 26, 2013
Vilnius
Right now I have b928 rooted but no recovery and i have a copy of b919 version which i download from huawei website is that enough or i have to download the link u provided in post 1...:confused:?
and the kernel u guys are talking about is include inside the rom or i have to flash the kernel separate .? BTW i'm going to flash MK44.2-u8860-201403302137-UNOFFICIAL.zip in my Huawei honor u8860.. :laugh:

If you have b919 from huawei site, it will work. But I recommend to delete update_cust.app from dload folder, because it changes phone region to chinese.

And for kernel - I found out that 03-24 kernel is the most stable, but if 03-30 is stable for you - you don't need to change anything ;)
And yes, kernel is included in the rom.

Sent from my GT-P3110

Reactions: gulabsameer

JekaPinsk

Jan 2, 2013

Just flash B919 and then install recovery 2.6.0.0 and ROM.
If there are any errors while installing B919, flash downgrade patch (link will be soon)

gulabsameer

May 15, 2013
India
Already flashed it..!

If you have b919 from huawei site, it will work. But I recommend to delete update_cust.app from dload folder, because it changes phone region to chinese.

And for kernel - I found out that 03-24 kernel is the most stable, but if 03-30 is stable for you - you don't need to change anything ;)
And yes, kernel is included in the rom.

Sent from my GT-P3110

ya. I deleted it and flashed the b919 , rooted, installed TWRP. downloading the latest MK44.2 and you said 03-24 kernel is stable then how do i flash that kernel.? any simple way.?

jopsinas

Mar 26, 2013
Vilnius
ya. I deleted it and flashed the b919 , rooted, installed TWRP. downloading the latest MK44.2 and you said 03-24 kernel is stable then how do i flash that kernel.? any simple way.?

You can just flash Mokee 03-24 rom or if you want only kernel, replace boot.img and /system/lib/modules from 03-24 rom zip to 03-30 zip and flash it

Sent from my GT-P3110

gulabsameer

May 15, 2013
India
How to disable expanding effect.?

At last Installed it.!! But i want to know how to disable the expanding effect while i scroll vertically in options, settings etc...:confused:

Movm

Jan 17, 2014
At last Installed it.!! But i want to know how to disable the expanding effect while i scroll vertically in options, settings etc...:confused:

It's in mokee settings at the bottom

Send from the death star

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

To you guys, can anyone provide me a good 4.1 jb kernel for HUAWEI honor?

Send from the death star

Reactions: gulabsameer

gulabsameer

May 15, 2013
India
I made flashable 03-24 kernel package.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/q86zj53uambjrqn/03-24_kernel.zip

Flash and report if it's working :)

If it doesn't work, you may fix permissions after flashing.

Thanks for the zip. But the kernel 03-30 is bug free. Whats the difference between the two kernels.?

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

It's in mokee settings at the bottom

Send from the death star

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

To you guys, can anyone provide me a good 4.1 jb kernel for HUAWEI honor?

Send from the death star

You could have been specific anyway i found it.
Setting->Interface->ListView animation.
Tnk u.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

Mic problem.. My friend cant hear what im speaking. He can hear only when i shout at the mic hole which is down..
Please fix it as soon as possible.

jopsinas

Mar 26, 2013
Vilnius
Thanks for the zip. But the kernel 03-30 is bug free. Whats the difference between the two kernels.?

[/COLOR]Mic problem.. My friend cant hear what im speaking. He can hear only when i shout at the mic hole which is down..
Please fix it as soon as possible.

If it's stable for you, you dont need to change kernel. With new kernels I had a lot of sleep-to-death..

And for the mic - I hadn't got any mic problem with any kk roms. This is hardware difference I think. Someone have this problem, someone not.

Or you should test newest cm11 and see if it has mic problem.

Sent from my GT-P3110

Top Liked Posts