[ROM]RUU_Legend_HTC_WWE_2.03.405.3_Radio_47.39.35.09_7. 08.35.21_release_130330_signed

Search This thread

zoomee

Sep 24, 2007
Hudds
excellent!

yaaaaay! nice find mate :)

I accidently installed version 1.32 on my vodafone branded handset and after getting a gold card realised I couldn't downgrade to install the WWE rom and unbrand it.

I've just installed this on top of the new voda ROM and it worked perfectly fine - yaaaay! - that means it contains the new bootloader so be warned anyone looking to root etc.!

Radio is slightly improved by the looks of it - I'm getting better phone reception on o2 here in the uk and better wifi reception from my router at home :)
It seems slightly snappier too - that lag I used to get in the weather app has gone! :)

Will report back any bugs I come across - Only bug I found in 1.32 of vodaphone software was that the alarm doesnt always sound - got told off by my boss this morning for being late into work!!!!!!

Last edited:

zoomee

Sep 24, 2007
Hudds
Firmware Version: 2.1-update1
Baseband Version: 47.39.35.09U_7.08.35.21
Kernel Version: 2.6.29-5f084974 htc-kernal@and18-2#1
Build Number: 2.03.405.3 CL183823 release-kets
Software Number: 2.03.405.3
Browser Version: Webkit 3.1

Also noted it had most WWE languages when it asked me for setup ;)

sentinel81

Apr 20, 2010
I can recommend this rom to everybody. It's fast as hell and some new htc widegts are available (eg notes, dice, coin). And of course pinch to zoom in google maps.

krasenk

Dec 13, 2009
Sofia
If I update with this ROM using RUU will it wipe my phone or just updates the current system?:confused:

krasenk

Dec 13, 2009
Sofia
I'm getting permanent Error 170/171 USB connection error. I'm using Windows 7 64bit. Someone experiencing the same issue?
I installed the latest HTC Sync and latest USB driver. When I start RUU procedure it reboots the phone and installs bootloader driver on Windows which needs a restart. I do not restart in order to not interrupting the RUU process. After about minute I got the error Error 171 USB connection error. Then I restart the phone and the computer and start the RUU process over again but the second time it cannot find that the phone is connected to USB... Very weird... Could it be because of Windows 7 incompatibility?

Last edited:

paviol

Oct 31, 2008
London
I'm getting permanent Error 170/171 USB connection error. I'm using Windows 7 64bit. Someone experiencing the same issue?
I installed the latest HTC Sync and latest USB driver. When I start RUU procedure it reboots the phone and installs bootloader driver on Windows which needs a restart. I do not restart in order to not interrupting the RUU process. After about minute I got the error Error 171 USB connection error. Then I restart the phone and the computer and start the RUU process over again but the second time it cannot find that the phone is connected to USB... Very weird... Could it be because of Windows 7 incompatibility?

I'm using win7 x64 too, and I don't get that problem. try "adb devices" in cmd. If you get device number its should be okay. What I've done , and worked is made goldcard I've gone into bootloader (turn off phone, press and hold volume down and power on, holding vol down) then I opened the RUU with administrator permissions, and it worked. Try and tell us if it worked for you too.

But remember. YOU NEED to make a goldcard

Tutorial how to make a goldcard, follow the link:
Code:
[URL="theunlockr.com/2010/03/10/how-to-create-a-goldcard/"]How-to-create-a-goldcard[/URL]

zoomee

Sep 24, 2007
Hudds
I can recommend this rom to everybody. It's fast as hell and some new htc widegts are available (eg notes, dice, coin). And of course pinch to zoom in google maps.

Agree its fast and stable so far mate, but couldnt find the notes, dice + coin programs u mentioned.
Also using Windows 7 64bit here without any issues as I installed HTC Sync before I connected the device to my PC for anything. :cool:

krasenk

Dec 13, 2009
Sofia
I managed to fix the drivers issue, but now I get ERROR [131]: CUSTOMER ID. I have European HTC Legend and currently I'm using stock 1.31.405.5 ROM.
Which stock ROM is needed to be updated with WWE_2.03.405.3 ?

Last edited:

krasenk

Dec 13, 2009
Sofia
It worked perfectly using the GoldCard method. The ROM appears to be very snappy. Google Maps are version 4.1 with pinch-to-zoom. Great ROM so far!:D

brochs

Mar 12, 2009
What languages

Hi,

What languages is included in this release? Are the Scandinavian languages there?

krasenk

Dec 13, 2009
Sofia
I can choose from English, Czech, Polish and Russian. My phone is bought in Bulgaria. I assume that the ROM includes more languages (western european, scandinavian etc.) but I'm not sure.. it might be to do with handset's target market location...

matticala

Jun 8, 2010
Haarlem
Mine hangs in bootloader phase.

RUU updater reboots the phone then waits for bootloader. After a while stops with [170] "No phone connected error", Legend instead hangs to the Black Screen with HTC logo.
If I unplug the cable then i see the bootloader screen with RUU written in orange :confused: