Problem reboot note 3 plug to charge.

Search This thread

kirikou008

Aug 19, 2011
Hi guys!

My phone reboot all the time when I put load or when I plug in a usb mic. It first displays the device options, and then it restarts all the time. And when I remove the usb restart it stops and remains normal. :crying:

My rom is an official rom.

I need you guys :( sorry for my english but i'm a belgian guy ! :laugh:

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
Hi guys!

My phone reboot all the time when I put load or when I plug in a usb mic. It first displays the device options, and then it restarts all the time. And when I remove the usb restart it stops and remains normal. :crying:

My rom is an official rom.

I need you guys :( sorry for my english but i'm a belgian guy ! :laugh:

Have you tried rebooting the phone. If nothing else works do a data factory reset in recovery or settings/backup and restore/data factory reset. Last option reflash the stock rom with odin followed by a factory reset.

kirikou008

Aug 19, 2011
Have you tried rebooting the phone. If nothing else works do a data factory reset in recovery or settings/backup and restore/data factory reset. Last option reflash the stock rom with odin followed by a factory reset.

I already do a Factory Restore but nothing doing and when I plug my telepone on the computer restarts it in a loop and when I removed it stops :(

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen