Exchange 2010 Push Mail W/ Outlook Anywhere,Alias's, POP Forwarding, NOW w/ POP3/IMAP

Search This thread

tjmvdz

Aug 5, 2006
Netherlands
You just need to use Entourage, that's all. Entourage for Mac = Outlook for PC.

Exchange will sync with entourage, but it's not really the same as outlook. The settings for entourage are a little bit different.
You just need to enter you username, owa adress, domain and password and you're done.

Not everything is syncing though, like tasks for example can not be synced with exchange.

moosefang

Dec 17, 2006
just making sure

just makung sure you got my pm. saw that you got my donation. jnbelcastro

Edit: Thanks

Last edited:

ducey

Oct 29, 2006
I've been using DeniaL's push email service for a few months now, and all I can say is it's excellent.

Very fast + reliable + excellent support = DeniaL's free push email service!

Highly recommend him, and can't thank him enough!

Nathan
(In the UK using it on a Nokia E60!)

padawan

Nov 2, 2006
Pit in basement...
Mail2web > DeniaL How do I merge/xfer?

Ok... I'm giving DeniaL's service a try. You guys have talked me into it...

Quick question- Is there an easy way to merge all my emails from mail2web to DeniaL's server? I was thinking about just setting up a outlook desktop client and trying that?

moosefang

Dec 17, 2006
Just wanted to say thanks

I just wanted to say thanks for the great service. I was on mail to web for awhile and just straight pop checking. Everthing has been fantastic. Setup was easy and everything is so fast to update. Why didn't I do this sooner. Keep up the great work. John

DeniaL

Jun 21, 2006
Woodland Hills, CA
Ok... I'm giving DeniaL's service a try. You guys have talked me into it...

Quick question- Is there an easy way to merge all my emails from mail2web to DeniaL's server? I was thinking about just setting up a outlook desktop client and trying that?
Easiest way is not really "easy." Setup Outlook desktop client with your mail 2 web account. Download all your info into outlook. Then export all that data to a .PST file. Then create a new profile for outlook. Then setup Outlook Anywhere with my service and IMPORT that .PST back into outlook. It will then copy everything into your Exchange account. Hope this helps.

padawan

Nov 2, 2006
Pit in basement...
So ar so GREAT!

DeniaL's service is as everyone has stated. It is great.
Came from mail2web. Setup was a breeze and everything is working just fine.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

MrDSL

Nov 17, 2006
Same here this service just ROCKS...

Very easy to setup and it looks and works great..I was using exchangmymail before this and I am very happy with my decision.

thanks denial

chambersaj

Mar 11, 2007
Honolulu
Service Is Awesome

I had to try Denial's service after all the good things i have heard about it and i will have to admit all the good things said were for a reson. It is an awesome service.

D

Deleted member 444687

Denial, how much extra storage are you able to provide and for how much?

padawan

Nov 2, 2006
Pit in basement...
DeniaL's server???

Anyone else having problems getting logged into DeniaL's web mail service over the past few days? I've tried it on two different machines and keep getting the same response...

W/ Firefox- Get a very "text" based basic screen.

W/ IE- Get blank screen.

Tried https and http per Denial's instructions but no luck.
The bummer is that I'm traveling and really need reliable email service via web.

Oh well, at least I tried it.

DeniaL

Jun 21, 2006
Woodland Hills, CA
Anyone else having problems getting logged into DeniaL's web mail service over the past few days? I've tried it on two different machines and keep getting the same response...

W/ Firefox- Get a very "text" based basic screen.

W/ IE- Get blank screen.

Tried https and http per Denial's instructions but no luck.
The bummer is that I'm traveling and really need reliable email service via web.

Oh well, at least I tried it.
This was caused by a MS update. Thanks MS! I'm working on getting it fixed asap.

padawan

Nov 2, 2006
Pit in basement...
Access

Denial, I cannot get ANY web access to email on your system. A tiny bit of advice, the next time please feel free to send me a sysadmin message regarding upgrades and possible outages.

Any idea when it will be fixed?

DeniaL

Jun 21, 2006
Woodland Hills, CA
Denial, I cannot get ANY web access to email on your system. A tiny bit of advice, the next time please feel free to send me a sysadmin message regarding upgrades and possible outages.

It's fixed. I only found out about this problem a few hours ago. It was Exchange 2007 Server Rollout 2. Thank MS for bringing down the OWA. I rarely use the OWA, so I appreciate you guys telling me about it when it broke. In the future I will try to test these things after installing the updates.

austinsnyc

Mar 24, 2007
New York City
www.austinluker.com

Your lucky you didnt say that to me! Danial provides a great service on his extra time that has never had problems before this issue and M$ was the onw that did it not him. So a tiny piece of advice for you Go Fuk Yourself with that attitude.... I have not seen a better mail service for this price and im sure you havent either so deal with it or move on!

leo-chan

Nov 27, 2006
Globetrotting
Chill dude...

Your lucky you didnt say that to me! Danial provides a great service on his extra time that has never had problems before this issue and M$ was the onw that did it not him. So a tiny piece of advice for you Go Fuk Yourself with that attitude.... I have not seen a better mail service for this price and im sure you havent either so deal with it or move on!
I am sure we all feel the same way you do about DeniaL's mail service. I for one have not had any big fuss about it, especially as I don't use OWA.

Let me reiterate that DeniaL is doing a super job and well, updates like these are definitely unexpected, given the fact that he is not taking care of it full time.

And to padawan, you certainly cannot expect services like you've experienced with various mail providers that charge you a bomb / put ads into your mails / limits your usage with various hindrance. I am sure you don't mean it in a rude way but IMHO, words could have been phrased better to avoid the wrath of many appreciative members like Austin and myself. If you require better system support, I humbly suggest (more expensive) alternatives which will definitely cost more than what you donated.

It is not your place to advise nor is it the place to demand, suggest you may.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Upgrade to NBD WM6...Now cannot get push to work.

Just upgraded to NBD WM6 on my Wizard and now cannot get pocket outlook to sync to denials server. Everything was great with denials service when I had WM5.

Anybody else having issues with NBD8.3 WM6?
    Sorry for not reading the new tutorial carefully.
    Will me new email address be (where I will instruct my gmail account to forward all my emails to) be user@ztek.me?
    Yes. That is correct.