[skin]WVGA 16 skins resco radio NEW HTC Manilablue is coming! 14/06/2009

Search This thread

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
i have made a file to replace the existing one default.rs into directory of pocket resco radio for WVGA.

instal

you can download the file default.txt,rename it to default.rs and copy to program files/resco pocket radio/skins/default vga and replace the file "default.rs" with this one.

important step
i have seen that when you use resco radio the first time on hd there is a folder default_wvga to when you install it ,copy al files from default_vga to default_wvga because after first use resco delete the folder default vga and use default_wvga(that is empty if you dont have do this step) ;)

Extra skins

i have made colored skins,not have lots of time at the moment bud let me know if your interested to have more colored skins then i will make some.

you can download the skins,blueblack,redblack, bluegrey,purplegrey and yellowgrey.unrar the file to program files/resco pocket radio/skins/default vga and replace the file "main.png".

all skins included in skins.zip

enjoy.

14/06/2009
comming: HTC Manilablue skin!
Just a screenshot at the moment,i need to make it better and it is not finished,wat do you think about this skin?

uoj6v.jpg

8/06/2009 METALBLUE 2 skin

Download Metalble 2

29m3upi.jpg

7/06/2009 ALIENGREEN skin

Download Aliengreen

10hstfn.jpg

30/05/2009 ORANGEFIT skin

Download Orangefit

24/05/2009 METALBLUE skin

Download Metalblue

20/05/2009 BLUETEK skin

DOWNLOAD BLUETEK

03/05/2009 Glossyblue skin

DOWNLOAD GLOSSYBLUE

26/04/2009 NEW bluechrome skin and pinkwomen skin!

DOWNLOAD PINKWOMEN

DOWNLOAD BLUECHROME

2mq3jv9.jpg

Attachments

• resco.jpg
    resco.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 592
  • default.txt
    3 KB · Views: 748
  • YELLOWGREY.jpg
    YELLOWGREY.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 139
  • PURPLEGREY.jpg
    PURPLEGREY.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 124
  • skinsrescoradio.jpg
    skinsrescoradio.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 218
  • SKINS.ZIP
    1.2 MB · Views: 932
  • pinkwomen.jpg
    pinkwomen.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Psygnosis84

Jan 8, 2009
Sydney
I see the default.rs in the zip file, but everytime i click to extract it, it keeps saying : ! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\default-1.zip: Unknown method in default.rs
! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\default-1.zip: No files to extract

What's going on?

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
I see the default.rs in the zip file, but everytime i click to extract it, it keeps saying : ! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\default-1.zip: Unknown method in default.rs
! C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\default-1.zip: No files to extract

What's going on?

i have download the file and extract it,working fine.i think you have the older version of winzip?
file added to first post in txt format,download and rename to .rs:)

BigCall

Mar 31, 2008
The second alternative i's better for me.I replace the folder and now i have a nice wvga skin on my resco radio :) .
I don't understand what happens with the archive ; i used the last version of WinRAR :confused: ...but i don't try the WinZIP .
Thanks !

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
Maybe a project to make some skins with different colors?look at first post for maybe black skin to begin?let me know what you think about?if you want it?

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
added second skin to view,if interested i can post it for download bud want to make fonts of buttons grey,can't find at the moment...if someone knows?

djcedric

Feb 23, 2008
geraardsbergen
some extra skins.

Attachments

• darkerblack.jpg
    darkerblack.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 32
  • darkgrey.jpg
    darkgrey.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 31
  • darkerblack.zip