Need at&t stock and unlocked atrix HD rom

Search This thread

Axelgux

Jan 11, 2013
So, a while ago I started to root my atrix HD and like everybody else I started to try new roms and stuff, I always backed up my stock rom, but one day I accidentally deleted a file from a folder that clockworkMod recovery created, and then when I wanted to return to my stock rom, well it didn't let me do it!
I've tried to go back to stock with RSDlite and myth tools but I simply can't do it (maybe the virtual world hates me)

So I was wondering if any of you could send a me a backed up stock at&t unlocked rom that I could flash with clockwork recovery?
Or can I go back to stock with any other method?:crying:

Last edited:

devilsking

Inactive Recognized Themer
Sep 14, 2010
Hanoi
www.themythace.com
So, a while ago I started to root my atrix HD and like everybody else I started to try new roms and stuff, I always backed up my stock rom, but one day I accidentally deleted a file from a folder that clockworkMod recovery created, and then when I wanted to return to my stock rom, well it didn't let me do it!
I've tried to go back to stock with RSDlite and myth tools but I simply can't do it (maybe the virtual world hates me)

So I was wondering if any of you could send a me a backed up stock at&t unlocked rom that I could flash with clockwork recovery?

Did you unlock bootloader?
How did Myth Tools show you when it cannot help you?

Reactions: Axelgux

skeevydude

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs

Uninstall anything Motorola driver related and once that's done let Myth install the drivers for you. With Windows & Myth, drivers are usually the problem when stocks won't flash. Running RSD as admin as well as disabling UAC can help.

What error does CWM give you? Depending on what it gives and what you deleted, this might be a simple fix.

Axelgux

Jan 11, 2013
Uninstall anything Motorola driver related and once that's done let Myth install the drivers for you. With Windows & Myth, drivers are usually the problem when stocks won't flash. Running RSD as admin as well as disabling UAC can help.

What error does CWM give you? Depending on what it gives and what you deleted, this might be a simple fix.

I'll try that, thanks.
CWM just say can't flash *name of m backup*

If i remember well I deleted something like this /clockworkmod/.recovery_version
or something related to the backup

Axelgux

Jan 11, 2013

UPDATE
I managed to flash stock jellybean with the updated myth tool but now I'm stuck in motorola logo
why is that?

skeevydude

Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
UPDATE
I managed to flash stock jellybean with the updated myth tool but now I'm stuck in motorola logo
why is that?

You probably need to factory reset. If you let Myth install Philz CWM, just boot into there and do that. If not, install Philz then continue on. If your bootloader is locked and you can't install Philz, all you can do is a factory reset from stock recovery. If you're unlocked, do what's in the next paragraph else go to the end.

If you were on a custom rom before this (any rom that's Android 4.2 and above) you need to format the internal sd, change the mount point to /data/media, reboot back into recovery, format the internal sd again. Doing a full format of /data after doing all of that probably won't hurt.

There's also the following commands you can also run in fastboot mode. Myth doesn't do the erase tombstones command, but it does the rest.
fastboot erase tombstones
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata

Myth also doesn't do the fastboot erase modemst1 or modemst2, but that only matters when changing stock Android versions or going from ICS to JB to a custom rom...

Axelgux

Jan 11, 2013
You probably need to factory reset. If you let Myth install Philz CWM, just boot into there and do that. If not, install Philz then continue on. If your bootloader is locked and you can't install Philz, all you can do is a factory reset from stock recovery. If you're unlocked, do what's in the next paragraph else go to the end.

If you were on a custom rom before this (any rom that's Android 4.2 and above) you need to format the internal sd, change the mount point to /data/media, reboot back into recovery, format the internal sd again. Doing a full format of /data after doing all of that probably won't hurt.

There's also the following commands you can also run in fastboot mode. Myth doesn't do the erase tombstones command, but it does the rest.
fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata

Myth also doesn't do the fastboot erase modemst1 or modemst2, but that only matters when changing stock Android versions or going from ICS to JB to a custom rom...

Mygoooooood I really appreciate your help, I did all that and still the same, yes i was in carbon rom kitkat 4.4, and I did all that but still the same :/

Axelgux

Jan 11, 2013

fastboot erase cache
fastboot erase userdata

sorry to bother again but I think I totally hard bricked my AHD, now in the recovery it says can't mount E:/ and I can't flash any rom :/ thanks for all your help I really appreciate it

skeevydude

Feb 10, 2012
Hot Springs
sorry to bother again but I think I totally hard bricked my AHD, now in the recovery it says can't mount E:/ and I can't flash any rom :/ thanks for all your help I really appreciate it

Flash a stock fastboot, RSD, manually, Myth, whatever works (manually should always work unless you really are bricked), flash the lastest msm8960 Philz cwm (look in the razr hd dev forums), after all that, possibly take a look at post 7...I'm gusssing your a Windows user...but for me, Linux has had better results than Windows flashing stock Motorola phones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Did you unlock bootloader?
    How did Myth Tools show you when it cannot help you?

UPDATE
    why is that?

fastboot erase cache
    fastboot erase userdata