Mod please delete this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mehrab2603

Jan 23, 2012
Will you update your original MiniCMSandwich(non-lite) with the fixes from this lite version? Or have you dropped that completely?

notoxa

Apr 3, 2012
Trying to work out what difference this ROM has to the other MiniCMSandwich (other than bug fixes). Does 'Lite' just mean it doesn't have ROMcontrol in it?

Anyway this is great news :) much more point in something closer to vanilla ICS rather than Sony's version.

gualm2

Nov 3, 2010
Thanks for this rom Kamarush! Your a great asset to this community.
I don't know if it's a bug but i can't sing in for Exchangemail in the mailclient.
Also i tried DooMLoRDs hardware keyfix without success so i flashed i .zip that I can't remember where I've found it and now i have swedish qwerty. Perhaps there will be "Xperia parts" in this rom so people can use ther hardware keybords independent of native language

XperianPro

Nov 19, 2010
Mars
Something is not good,if i run fps2d instantly when phone starts its somehow ok but few seconds after this happens.
5d8eef92-9f8a-ffed.jpg

Please fix because this problem is making lags and phone hot.

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Jul 18, 2009
I don't believe this works with the sk17a. I tried using the sk17i installer, but only got to a blank screen after booting past the SE logo.

batman368

Jan 16, 2012
Beertown
Google Pixel 7 Pro

kamarush

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 26, 2011
Salzburg
I don't believe this works with the sk17a. I tried using the sk17i installer, but only got to a blank screen after booting past the SE logo.

If you used the proper kernel /official port kernel, or the v2 in this thread/, it should be work. Try to flash again, enter cwm, wipe all data,cache and dalvik-cache, then install.

kamarush

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 26, 2011
Salzburg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So guys, it seems i've finally done with the statusbar editing /after 3days smali editing.../.

Changelog:

Rom V4:
    -Based on Official Sony Ics 4.0.4 and my MiniCMSandwich 4.0.4 RC3
    - Aosp Contacts
    - Aosp Incallscreen
    - Aosp Camera
    - ROMControl /The Clock modifications are disabled, because of the lot FC's/
    • General UI mods
    • Weather
    • General statusbar mods
    • Toggle mods
    • Battery mods
    • Signal sign mods
    • Performance mods
    • Start-up tweaks /init.d/
    - Fm Radio
    - Xloud
    - Bravia Engine
    - Fully working accelerometer
    - etc,etc....
    So a complete mix of the Official 4.0.4 and Minicmsandwich 4.0.4 rc3 roms ;)
    The RomControl features will be continuously updated, but remember with smali's, not so easy to work...

Tomorrow i'll upload this.
    A little preview guys from the new rom ;)
    So, now the only needed thing, is the sensor lib :rolleyes:
    Radio app Fixed:

Screenshot_2012-05-01-18-55-56.png

Download link: http://www.wuala.com/ExPeacer/4.1.A.0.562/RadioFix.zip/

Simply install the ZIP from CWM.