[Q]

Search This thread

pietroluc

Jan 29, 2014
Naples
Since I've installed this beautiful rom "[Rom] [PMEM] [RC #1.2] [Arc/s] [KitKat] [Official] [AORP - 4.4.2]" I noticed that when I put my device in stand-by (pushing the power button only once), the display of my arc-s doesn,t really turn off. I can see it isn't really black, but there is a light in the background. After several attempts i can finally have a black screen. What could be the problem? May this inconvenience drain my battery?

unded2012

Oct 17, 2013
Android
codglitcherz.nstars.org
Since I've installed this beautiful rom "[Rom] [PMEM] [RC #1.2] [Arc/s] [KitKat] [Official] [AORP - 4.4.2]" I noticed that when I put my device in stand-by (pushing the power button only once), the display of my arc-s doesn,t really turn off. I can see it isn't really black, but there is a light in the background. After several attempts i can finally have a black screen. What could be the problem? May this inconvenience drain my battery?

Ok first of all have a better title
There might be a problem with the power button connection (i had this)
Please tell me which device you have so i can tell you how to do it

Reactions: pietroluc

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ok first of all have a better title
    There might be a problem with the power button connection (i had this)
    Please tell me which device you have so i can tell you how to do it
    Sorry for the wrong title.
    I have an arc s, but i haven't a problem with the power button. In fact if i flash another custom rom I don't have this problem?

This might be a glitch with your ROM then!