Viber working on CM11 for P990

Search This thread

dev>null

Mar 7, 2013
Hi all !
Good news for Viber users using p990/su660 with custom rom.
In this case CM11 ;)

Some of the new versions of Viber have issues with 4.4
This version instead works great: http://www.mediafire.com/download/amr605hegba0cec/com.viber.voip-48-v4.1.1.10.apk

UPDATE 15/09: Latest version 5.0.0.4090 with video calls has no big issues with CM11 ! In case you test yourself, please report ;)

Enjoy it.

PS. In case you need to downgrade, uninstall previous version first!

Last edited:

xperia u20i

Jan 3, 2011
Zagreb
Samsung Galaxy S21
Hi all !
In this case CM11 ;)

Latest version of Viber has issues with 4.4
This version works great: http://www.mediafire.com/download/amr605hegba0cec/com.viber.voip-48-v4.1.1.10.apk

Enjoy it.

PS. Uninstall previous version first!

i have latest version of viber and don't have problems except delayed messages if phone goes in sleep mode. So,do you mean that on that version delay does not exist? :)

dev>null

Mar 7, 2013
i have latest version of viber and don't have problems except delayed messages if phone goes in sleep mode. So,do you mean that on that version delay does not exist? :)
I have crashes with latest version on CM11 by hjunii / hjunii's kernel modded by qzwcc when I try to record an audio message or call.
Which I've seen in forums it's a common issue with Viber and custom roms.

Not with this one ;)

Last edited:

faji

Aug 11, 2011
Works on my ZTE V9

Works on my ZTE V9 with CM11 too :)

Thanks for the tip :)

Last edited:

dev>null

Mar 7, 2013
September 15 - Latest version works !!!

I was going to update this thread today, since just I just tried the latest version of Viber, with video calls...and IT WORKS on LG P990/660 running tonyp's CM11 !!!

Hopefully they're supporting CyanogenMod after becoming the official OS of OnePlus phones ;)

Anyway...I thought you may want to try as well :good:
Good luck !

Mhden2x

Sep 11, 2012
yeah, I use greenify, but still when viber / facebook wake up... disaster! can't even answer a call. I guess we can't do anything else for our device, it's a miracle we have CM11 already, thanks to the best developers ever here! hehe

ivanmara

Aug 12, 2008
the latest version working on cm11 is viber 5.4.1 ... the highest versions does not ... (

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all !
    In this case CM11 ;)

Some of the new versions of Viber have issues with 4.4
    This version instead works great: http://www.mediafire.com/download/amr605hegba0cec/com.viber.voip-48-v4.1.1.10.apk

UPDATE 15/09: Latest version 5.0.0.4090 with video calls has no big issues with CM11 ! In case you test yourself, please report ;)

Enjoy it.

PS. In case you need to downgrade, uninstall previous version first!
    I have crashes with latest version on CM11 by hjunii / hjunii's kernel modded by qzwcc when I try to record an audio message or call.
    Which I've seen in forums it's a common issue with Viber and custom roms.

Not with this one ;)
    @Mhden2x I agree :)

Infact it's my first app in hibernate list (second is Skype) on Greenify, since I need to use it, but not to stay always on !
    Give it a try...