Pocket / Read it Later App is not longer available for the nook

Search This thread

geopapa

Aug 28, 2011
I can log in(version 1.3) with my email address, but the scroll is strange. It scrolls just half the page.

Problem is fixed for me too. I can login now. It scrolls half the page with the buttons too. The good thing with the buttons is that it scrolls right (while without buttons it may scroll in the opposite direction)

Last edited:

skyli91

Jan 28, 2009
Problems is fixed for me too. I can login now. It scrolls half the page with the buttons too. The good thing with the buttons is that it scrolls right (while without buttons it may scroll in the opposite direction)

Yes, but i think this app is pretty usable :) I wonder if 1.2.1 or other versions would be better for us? http://www.papktop.com/download/?id=2792 (this is 1.2.1)

The volume rocker scroll is nice, also Cool Reader is able to use the volume rockers to scroll ^^ (my reader app).

Reactions: geopapa

chocolateben

Jun 27, 2014
THANK YOU!!

I've been waiting for a working readitlater / pocket style app on the nook for a long time... I use pocket on my phone all the time, so it's going to be amazing being able to read the longer articles on the nook's e-ink screen.

Top Liked Posts