Lg l90 no root!

Search This thread

olegat0r

Apr 15, 2012
Kyiv, Ukraine
I think it will be better to close this thread with link to here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2714916
And rename that thread to "LG L70/L90 root..."

Working way to boot recovery:
Try turn on usb debugging on
Open adb and type:
adb shell
reboot recovery

It boots stock recovery.
But I can't make my phone to be seen by computer.

The way to boot recovery is not mine. It belongs to alex0052 from 4pda forum.

olegat0r

Apr 15, 2012
Kyiv, Ukraine
Not to be a Debbie Downer, but that's the way to get to stock recovery in 99% of android devices and just being there won't do anything special for rooting, roms, etc.

You think so? Then try other "99%" ways to get to recovery as:
adb reboot recovery
It will just reboot. But it had to go to recovery.
Or turn your phone off and try to turn it on pressing power on and volume down 2 times and it will boot normally without going to recovery. But it had to open stock recovery and didn't.
Someone said that stock recovery is needed to use ioroot method. Maybe it will help us.

Sent from my new LG L90 D410 that is still NOT ROOTED!! ARGH!

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
You think so? Then try other "99%" ways to get to recovery as:
adb reboot recovery
It will just reboot. But it had to go to recovery.
Or turn your phone off and try to turn it on pressing power on and volume down 2 times and it will boot normally without going to recovery. But it had to open stock recovery and didn't.
Someone said that stock recovery is needed to use ioroot method. Maybe it will help us.

Sorry, my reading comprehension is off today. Lol I thought it said adb reboot recovery.

But anyway, pretty sure the only way to get the recovery would be from a stock kdz.

Omar1c

Apr 1, 2013
Buckeye
Hope you guys get root really want this system dump

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

olegat0r

Apr 15, 2012
Kyiv, Ukraine
LG L70/L90 and maybe G2mini got root! Thanks to guys for Russian forum 4pda. Stay tuned, I'll describe the process while doing root.

Reactions: scarletchrome

scarletchrome

Feb 15, 2014
OMG

LG L70/L90 and maybe G2mini got root! Thanks to guys for Russian forum 4pda. Stay tuned, I'll describe the process while doing root.

I cant believe it! come on! root it! i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!! youve got to do it! please send me the link of your guide or post it here or on my L70 post,!!!!!!

. I wont sleep until you post it(maybe) hahaha

Last edited:

BalsasLT

May 8, 2014
Kaunas
Booting into (3e) recovery

The best idea is ioroot. It roots most LG phones with kitkat firmware. Check it on xda.
But the problem is that we need to get to recovery. But button combinations and adb command do not boot to recovery, only normal boot.
No root till we find the way to boot it to recovery.

Отправлено с моего LG-D410 через Tapatalk

Found a way to get it into recovery use command "adb shell" first then reboot recovery

angort14

Nov 2, 2013
Lg L90 d415

Just talked with high up lg customer agent and its confirmed we have a locked bootloader and our 3e recovery is inaccesible this is for the US variant

Top Liked Posts