[CLOSED] I have an LG G2 with a blacklisted IMEI. How to fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

dead_elvis_187

Aug 23, 2014
Hey everyone.

I'm new to this site and new to posting anything about Androids. I just got into the Android last year.

Please forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong forum.

I have an LG G2 D803 (Rogers Canada). I inherited this at a local auction along with some household junk that I don't need. I tried putting in my SIM card but the IMEI is blacklisted..

The past few days I've been searching the net to figure out how I can fix this but so far no luck. I did find a method that will apparently allow me to write a new IMEI to it which I'm sure many of you are familiar with (QPST, RF NV Item Manager), but I think that's not working for me because that method only works if my phone has no IMEI at all.

My question is: How can i DELETE the IMEI on my phone, and/or make it null/zeros or whatever, so I can write a new IMEI to it? Or, how can I change it altogether? The phone is rooted. I want to use the IMEI of one of my old phones (a Samsung Galaxy S) onto this LG so I can use it. It seems like a great upgrade from my old phone.

Thanks!

Hey everyone.

I'm new to this site and new to posting anything about Androids. I just got into the Android last year.

Please forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong forum.

I have an LG G2 D803 (Rogers Canada). I inherited this at a local auction along with some household junk that I don't need. I tried putting in my SIM card but the IMEI is blacklisted..

The past few days I've been searching the net to figure out how I can fix this but so far no luck. I did find a method that will apparently allow me to write a new IMEI to it which I'm sure many of you are familiar with (QPST, RF NV Item Manager), but I think that's not working for me because that method only works if my phone has no IMEI at all.

My question is: How can i DELETE the IMEI on my phone, and/or make it null/zeros or whatever, so I can write a new IMEI to it? Or, how can I change it altogether? The phone is rooted. I want to use the IMEI of one of my old phones (a Samsung Galaxy S) onto this LG so I can use it. It seems like a great upgrade from my old phone.

Thanks!

Posted in wrong section but changing the IMEI is illegal in many places, phone maybe stolen or insurance job, would sell for parts ;)

Fajormein

Aug 25, 2014
Wroclaw
Re : LG G2 Blacklisted IMEI

Bad place . Move to the *G2 .
*dział Sorry i am Polish translate *dział from polish and you will know what it mean
:cowboy: Good luck! :D
Fajormein

vanessaem

Retired Senior Moderator / Inactive Themer
Jun 7, 2010
Missouri City
Not a good way to start on this site. IMEI tampering and modification is illegal. Please do not discuss this type of activity here.

Thread closed.

Reactions: LuqmaanMathee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not a good way to start on this site. IMEI tampering and modification is illegal. Please do not discuss this type of activity here.

Thread closed.