Real Leather Case

Search This thread

Journyman16

Aug 26, 2012
Murray Bridge
I'm very happy with my new case - it's real leather, well made, and has 3 credit card slots and a cash slot. Recommended - I got mine from Mobile-Mate (k-cool Leather Case)

64277.jpg

It's nice to use, adds a bit to the thickness - I have 3 cards and some cash in there right now and it's almost 2cm thick. But then I don't have to carry my wallet now...

Reactions: Zueski

Journyman16

Aug 26, 2012
Murray Bridge
Just went to Melbourne and left the wallet at home. Credit card, licence and myki card along with cash in the phone was all I needed. Everything is accessible including the s-pen and it's a good looking case when I compare it to others around - adds a touch of class I think.

masterbug1

Feb 23, 2014
Look into Zenus wallets, case holder. Excellent quality and made. Little on the high side but it's definitely worth it. Have not look another cases

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm very happy with my new case - it's real leather, well made, and has 3 credit card slots and a cash slot. Recommended - I got mine from Mobile-Mate (k-cool Leather Case)

64277.jpg

It's nice to use, adds a bit to the thickness - I have 3 cards and some cash in there right now and it's almost 2cm thick. But then I don't have to carry my wallet now...