[JB4.3][FIX]Hexared, Robocop etc. themes FIX [22.03]

Search This thread

Midleo

Hello for all!
Have a good time in my thread!

First off all Big thanks, credits and all respect for that mate who told me this little thing!

This Thread for those who have problems with JB 4.3 official and custum themes!​

Which errors/bugs/problems im talking about?​

If you install one of these themes below, apply them and after you reboot your phone (to get all the possibilities what these themes can give you) then you press Vol+ (up)/Vol- (down) buttons, its possibly, that you will get the next error/bug,

Official themes, like TriFlat or Woody:
  • Little black box
  • Reboot
Costum themes like Hexared, Robocop
  • The phone cant boot up - Bootloop!!!
Requirements for Solution!!!
Solution/FIX!
  • Open a filemanager like ES explorer, Root explorer, Solid explorer
  • Go to system/vendor/overlay
  • Find "android-res.apk" (normal its the first one in the list) and DELETE it!
  • Enjoy!!
Now you can install any themes and reboot the phone or press volume buttons without getting errors!!!!
Screenshots
Tested on Sony Xperia TX using official 4.3 (199) firmware with all goodies: Root, CWM, Deodex, Super User Mod!​

Last edited:

Midleo

Hey thanks for that fix. It's gonna help a lot of people. :)

I'm guessing we would have to do this when making a theme with this tutorial, correct?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2582780

or just when we take triflat or woody as base?

I guess! Do this ever, if you dont want problems... If you do this it will guarenty you that it will work corectly!

For ex. for Unique theme its not important, the Unique theme working without deleting android_res.apk... im assure! I tried!

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
Nice one, did jot for me.

Could you point me to some more themes cause I searched a lot and couldn't find anything that works?

Midleo

Could you point me to some more themes cause I searched a lot and couldn't find anything that works?

You need to have deodex, root, superusermod and deleted android_res.apk and all theme which you will find will work!!!

There is som official themes which you you can find on playstore/sony select
and
some more costum themes, like: Hexared, Next Gen themes, Unique, Character themes

nlooooo

Oct 29, 2011
Nis
You need to have deodex, root, superusermod and deleted android_res.apk and all theme which you will find will work!!!

and
some more costum themes, like: Hexared, Next Gen themes, Unique, Character themes

I have all required things and I found some themes on PS, but I couldn't find any here on XDA, just a few for Xperia Z.

steveboss

Apr 4, 2012
Bratislava
www.uniquewatchfaces.com
Hello for all!

First off all Big thanks, credits and all respect for that mate who told me this little thing!

This Thread for those who have problems with JB 4.3 official and custum themes!​

If you install one of these themes below, apply them and after you reboot your phone (to get all the possibilities what these themes can give you) then you press Vol+ (up)/Vol- (down) buttons, its possibly, that you will get the next error/bug,

• Little black box
  • Reboot
Solution/FIX!
  • Enjoy!!
Good work mate! Maybe helping edited android-res.apk only ;)

Sent from Xperia V: nordic v4 hybrid . 199 rom

steveboss

Apr 4, 2012
Bratislava
www.uniquewatchfaces.com
I will look at it ;)

Sent from Xperia V: nordic v4 hybrid . 199 rom
There is one xml only, but I doubt that it does. I don`t understand, why... Screenshot is from FW.Xperia V (LT25i) 9.2.A.1.199 1268-5999_Customized_CH...

fotka%2520%25209.jpg

isko95

May 6, 2012
Lombardy
Hello for all!

• Little black box
  • Reboot
Solution/FIX!
  • Enjoy!!
Now you can install any themes and reboot the phone or press volume buttons without getting errors!!!!
Screenshots
Tested on Sony Xperia TX using official 4.3 (199) firmware with all goodies: Root, CWM, Deodex, Super User Mod!​
What if i dont have superuser mod and delete that file? If i cannot can someone provide me the file to have superusermod? I have a lt30p.

Midleo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello for all!

• Little black box
    • Reboot
    Solution/FIX!
    • Enjoy!!
    Screenshots

and
    which themes re in tha 2nd n 3rd screenshots @ op?

Hy, they are the Triflat and the Woody. They are stock Xperia themes, you can find them on playstore easely!