Copilot Live 8

Search This thread

vik_x

Apr 27, 2007
www.chicmendhi.co.uk
Hi,

I have an issue with the POI's. I am trying to add Tesco POI which integrates fine. But, when I gets to the add to Pick a Category, I chose New Category, type in Tesco it then asks to Pick an Image – From here I cannot find the Tesco image.

I am copying tesco.cv2 and tesco.bmp to copilot\save I have also tried copying the files to copilot\EU\UK_Ireland\save and also replace the bmp with png file.

Any help would be appreciated.

anarchyuk

Mar 27, 2007
North East England
Hi,

I have an issue with the POI's. I am trying to add Tesco POI which integrates fine. But, when I gets to the add to Pick a Category, I chose New Category, type in Tesco it then asks to Pick an Image – From here I cannot find the Tesco image.

I am copying tesco.cv2 and tesco.bmp to copilot\save I have also tried copying the files to copilot\EU\UK_Ireland\save and also replace the bmp with png file.

Any help would be appreciated.

is the POI for the mobile version?

pk2

May 2, 2009
O.C. ca
IGO8 and TomTom on an adroid? U.S. maps?

I like IGO8 better than tom tom on my little TYTN. It's a litlle cheesy but Tom looks like it was developed 15 years ago.

Regards, PK

vik_x

Apr 27, 2007
www.chicmendhi.co.uk
I'm affraid I can't help you there. But you should really give iGo a try. I like it much better then Copilot on Android.

I tried iGo, but don't really like it. It feels really sluggish on the Hero (G2). Plus, don't really like the way it tells you repeatedly about the next turn coming up, told me 3 times to take the 3rd exit on the roundabout, which gets annoying.

I think I'll stick with CoPilot.

I have also raised a call with their support, nearly a week ago, still no communication from then. Think this is the propa downside of CoPilot, support is c**p.

incaaa

Feb 13, 2010
Tallinn
Afaik you can't buy iGO for Android yet.
But Navigon released their Mobile Navigator today. It should be available on market. I don't have proper market, so i can't confirm it. Will check that workaround for unauthorized paid apps market tho.

ravenday

Apr 21, 2011
problem copilot on x8

hello, I have a problem with this program, I try to type an address or something I wrote several letters at once, how can I fix this?