Best Case for Extended Battery $5 (Picture)

Search This thread

BamaNZ

Jul 12, 2009
Seattle
I ordered one for my LTE Nexus with extended battery. I'll post pictures when I get it to show how and if it fits.

al2x

Oct 4, 2010
Elmwood Park, NJ
In for a white one! I'm a case fiend like everyone else here too lol...

I just took off my otter box commuter for the first time in a good month or two and put on my diztronic and realized that the Nexus really is ridiculously thin haha, can't wait for the white bumper to show off my device even more !

Enhanced

Sep 18, 2010
DAMIT!!! i want one!!! they no ship to canada :( what the hell... ships everywhere but Canada...

I know! Why not Canada? I don't see how they would have any difficulties as they ship to US anyways.

I sent a message to the seller through eBay to ask if he would send to Canada. We'll see his response.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

c_86

Jul 16, 2011
Canada
www.cmsrm.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I know! Why not Canada? I don't see how they would have any difficulties as they ship to US anyways.

I sent a message to the seller through eBay to ask if he would send to Canada. We'll see his response.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

i did the same about 4 hours ago... no reply yet... i was trying to see if i could some how circumvant it, but nothing i have done yet has worked...

newjerseycat

Mar 16, 2006
I stop using this case since the tpu is beginning to separate from the hard plastic.

Since I normally carry a back battery I often need to pull this case off.

You may or may not have the same issue if the case will remains on your Nexus for a long period

Please keep me posted
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332527063643.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332527063643.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 626
  • uploadfromtaptalk1332527225573.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332527225573.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 608
  • uploadfromtaptalk1332527279458.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332527279458.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 616

textus

Jun 14, 2008
Singapore
How is the fit for the GSM version of the GNex? (Non-Extended Battery) is it a loose fit as a result of being the best case for the extended battery?

Will the TPU bumper lift the camera lens away from the surface like how I suppose the front lip (which I hope is minimal) can lift the screen away from the surface when the phone is placed downwards?

How is the gloss like? Any other similar products with matte?

The buttons don't look cut-out.. are they clicky? Is there a high chance of accidental presses when in the pocket?

Does it add a lot, width wise?

Is the tpu/hard plastic rubbery? in the sense that it is sometimes hard to pocket? (I just found out after reading this thread that it is a combination of tpu and plastic... is that true?)

Wow... lots of questions lol.

c_86

Jul 16, 2011
Canada
www.cmsrm.com
Google Pixel 6 Pro
just an FYI for all those that want and cant order due to geographical issues... you can actually msg the seller on ebay and tell them where you are... i was able to get one shipped to me in canada, all i had to do was pay them directly via paypal for it and they are shipping me one....

so if you want one, msg the seller and they will give you the how to order one directly.

BlackDino

Sep 11, 2010
just an FYI for all those that want and cant order due to geographical issues... you can actually msg the seller on ebay and tell them where you are... i was able to get one shipped to me in canada, all i had to do was pay them directly via paypal for it and they are shipping me one....

so if you want one, msg the seller and they will give you the how to order one directly.

Same here,
it is also free shipping to canada

fascinate

Dec 28, 2010
Has anyone purchased this one yet? I'm having issues trying to pay through PayPal. Always errors out after PayPal redirects back to Focalprice...

[edit]nvm, looks like payment did go through (even though it states order isn't complete until confirmed on their website). Hopefully I can cancel the duplicate orders. How's Focalprice's customer service?

Last edited:

mharp10

Feb 3, 2010
Has anyone purchased this one yet? I'm having issues trying to pay through PayPal. Always errors out after PayPal redirects back to Focalprice...

[edit]nvm, looks like payment did go through (even though it states order isn't complete until confirmed on their website). Hopefully I can cancel the duplicate orders. How's Focalprice's customer service?

Yeah I had the same problem and I tried emailing them to see if they received my order and it's been a couple days and they haven't answered I don't know what's going on.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I hope you don't mind me posting pictures of the black one.

Bumper1.jpg

Bumper2.jpg

Bumper3.jpg

Bumper4.jpg

Bumper5.jpg

I have to say, I really like this case. I prefer this over my SGP Neo Hybrid case which I cut the back out of.
    You can tell that this is a cheap $5 "chinese made" case because there are rough areas where you can see the injection points.
    Also, right above the rear speaker, the cutout is too low exposing some of the housing of the phone itself and not just the battery door. It is very minimal and doesn't annoy me at all.
    I can confirm that you CAN remove the battery door while having the bumper on for the GSM GNEX. I tested it with both the extended battery door and the original door. I guess there was a big enough difference in the Verizon one make this impossible.
    Ebay

TPU BUMPER Case for Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus GT I9250
    You wont have anything to worry about in terms of the buttons aligning properly on your Galaxy Nexus.
    The white portion is hard plastic.