[Q] Changing Menu Colors

Search This thread

06sharpshot

Jun 5, 2014
I am on the NC5 build rooted but without being able to use rom slots on safestrap I'm not sure I'm comfortable flashing a new rom. My main gripe with the touchwiz rom is the color scheme on the quicksettings and other settings menus. Is there an easy way to theme these things or would I need to flash a rom? Thank's for the help and sorry for the newbie question.

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
I am on the NC5 build rooted but without being able to use rom slots on safestrap I'm not sure I'm comfortable flashing a new rom. My main gripe with the touchwiz rom is the color scheme on the quicksettings and other settings menus. Is there an easy way to theme these things or would I need to flash a rom? Thank's for the help and sorry for the newbie question.

Most ss compatible roms u can load can customise almost all features...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

riker147

Jul 11, 2011
You should check out Xposed and Wanam. You can make a lot of changes to your phone.

Sent from my NCC-1701 using Tapatalk 4

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps

I can't say easy but if you can keep an eye on this post you'll find some flashable zips with hardkey, pop up menus in different colors and in flashable zips, assuming that would cover what you're asking.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53267335
but I wouldn't bother checking until tomorrow.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hashbang173

Inactive Recognized Developer / Contributor
May 6, 2012

Delete

Last edited:

reggie cheeks

May 5, 2011
Lake Tapps