[Q] Wifi Problem

Search This thread

HDinc

Jan 24, 2014
I just flash Jarvis Kernel v2.2 on Hyperion 9 Rev 3. After flash i can connect to any wifi although i can see wifi network in wifi setting.

I find some suggest to fix this problem but it not work.
I change Permission of wifi folder and wp_supplicant.conf
attachment.php

attachment.php

But after reboot it become
attachment.php

attachment.php

Some one help me please!

Attachments

• SC20140516-110949.png
    SC20140516-110949.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 977
  • SC20140516-110958.png
    SC20140516-110958.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 955
  • SC20140516-111001.png
    SC20140516-111001.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 960
  • SC20140516-111015.png
    SC20140516-111015.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 967

Lemon_Lime`s

Jan 27, 2014
There are nothing wrong with u wifi folder . Wifi folder will always set it permission to rwxrwxrwx by default .
You just need flash wifi fixer .
There are many wifi fixer in this forum somewhere has been post or u can ask @marcussmith2626 for wifi fixer .

Sent from tapatalk using smartphone

Reactions: HDinc

TheFixItMan

Jul 8, 2012
London
I just flash Jarvis Kernel v2.2 on Hyperion 9 Rev 3. After flash i can connect to any wifi although i can see wifi network in wifi setting.

Some one help me please!

why would you change wifi permissions to that?

How they are after reboot is correct - the file and folder should be rwxrwxrwx - anything else you are risking it saying error when you turn on wifi

because you are seeing wifi networks its unlikely you are using the wrong wifi driver as that would mean it would just say scanning and not show wifi networks

I assume you can select a wifi network and enter in the key
I will also assume that you are actually entering the correct wifi key

I will alsso assume that it gets stuck obtaining ip address

Therefore you have six choices

1 - To reflah the kernel
2 - To change kernels and see if that makes any difference
3 - To set a static ip address to see if its a dhcp problem (you can get ip address details from the router settings or a computer connected to the network)
4 - Remove droidwall if you have it
5 - Change the permissions of system/etc/dhcpcd/dhcp-run-hooks to rwxrwxrwx (turn wifi off then back on again)
6 - Delete the file data/misc/dhcp/dhcp_list (then restart phone)

Last edited:
Reactions: HDinc

HDinc

Jan 24, 2014

How they are after reboot is correct - the file and folder should be rwxrwxrwx - anything else you are risking it saying error when you turn on wifi

because you are seeing wifi networks its unlikely you are using the wrong wifi driver as that would mean it would just say scanning and not show wifi networks

1 - To reflah the kernel
3 - To set a static ip address to see if its a dhcp problem (you can get ip address details from the router settings or a computer connected to the network)
5 - Change the permissions of system/etc/dhcpcd/dhcp-run-hooks to rwxrwxrwx (turn wifi off then back on again)

Thanks so much. I had reflash hell_lock #50 kernel and now everything working fine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There are nothing wrong with u wifi folder . Wifi folder will always set it permission to rwxrwxrwx by default .
    You just need flash wifi fixer .
    There are many wifi fixer in this forum somewhere has been post or u can ask @marcussmith2626 for wifi fixer .

Sent from tapatalk using smartphone

Some one help me please!

1 - To reflah the kernel