[Q] Sprint Zone issues

Search This thread

Phr3d13

Nov 24, 2011
Niagara Falls, NY
I'm running WickedX 7.3 on my SPH-L710. I restored Sprint Zone app (with Titanuim Backup). Not long after, the app kept telling me there was an update for said app. After some trial and error, I found out I needed the Sprint Installer app to update the Sprint Zone app. I restored the Sprint Installer app (again, using Titanuim Backup). Now it attempts to download and install the update, but I keep getting an error (see attachment). Can anyone help? I'm at a loss.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-24-19-49-34.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-24-19-49-34.png
    85 KB · Views: 19

Ainz_Ooal_Gown

I'm running WickedX 7.3 on my SPH-L710. I restored Sprint Zone app (with Titanuim Backup). Not long after, the app kept telling me there was an update for said app. After some trial and error, I found out I needed the Sprint Installer app to update the Sprint Zone app. I restored the Sprint Installer app (again, using Titanuim Backup). Now it attempts to download and install the update, but I keep getting an error (see attachment). Can anyone help? I'm at a loss.

i just copy and pasted Boost Zone from stock NDC.....and doesn't 7.2, 7.3, 8.0 come with the app already installed? and you can just Google the updated one and install it with root browser

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Phr3d13

Nov 24, 2011
Niagara Falls, NY
I'm not finding sprint zone 4.7.017 anywhere on the internet, and i looked through the WickedX zips i have (7.3 and 8.0) and didn't see it in those either. Does anyone have a copy they could toss into their dropbox?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

i just copy and pasted Boost Zone from stock NDC.....and doesn't 7.2, 7.3, 8.0 come with the app already installed? and you can just Google the updated one and install it with root browser
    ok, i fixed my own issue. apparently TB restored it to "/system/app/". It needed to be in "/system/priv-app"
    ok, i fixed my own issue. apparently TB restored it to "/system/app/". It needed to be in "/system/priv-app"

lol the simple mistakes TB will make and sorry i didn't reply sooner i would have shared my version of the app