CM7 WITH STOCK Gingerbread Launcher (NO ADW) :-)

Search This thread

fennix2010

Oct 6, 2010
I MADE THIS FOR NOT TO HAVE 2 LAUNCHERS CUZ SOME TIMES IS ANNOYING

:D HELLO everyone im just tired of using the CM roms with stock adw launcher

i really hate ADW Launcher so i decided to remove the ADW Launcher and use the stock Gingerbread Launcher

everything else is the same... if u guys have a suggestion please let me know thnx :)

-2.3 keyboard
-cm goodies
-rom preforms much faster than other moded roms

im sorry i removed the links cuz im currently working on a kinda miui rom.
better launcher (with gingerbread)

and alot of ppl was complaining for the small change... but some of u liked the rom. thnx to all of u who didn't talked stuff about it...

so please b patient ppl...

Last edited:

punktux

Feb 23, 2009
i installed the original CM6 but uninstalled the adw launcher with "root uninstaller". is this method equivalent to flashing your rom?

Leukay

Feb 19, 2008
Athens, OH
There is an app in the market that is called "Gingerbread Launcher" by Eugene373 which is the stock gingerbread launcher. It performs very well with CM7. Your intentions are appreciated, but there is really no reason to upload an entire rom for one app change, especially when its in the market. Thanks for the effort!

nugzo

Apr 20, 2010
Fayetteville, NC.
www.capefearcomputer.com
That's a paid app, go buy it from the market.

Sent from my VirusRom powered EVO via Tapatalk.

Its a paid app...it can't legally be included in any rom...

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

You are both wrong. Lancher pro is free. The reason it is an issue is because what was said before that, it can be downloaded for free and installed yourself. It's not something you should ask to be included, just do it yourself.

indagroove

Nov 17, 2007
You are both wrong. Lancher pro is free. The reason it is an issue is because what was said before that, it can be downloaded for free and installed yourself. It's not something you should ask to be included, just do it yourself.

exactly! just go get it yourself. :)

Right, just like the gingerbread launcher.

Fwiw, the latest version of LauncherPro is sweet, and free as always. The LP dev is releasing a fully rewritten version in the near future as well..

fennix2010

Oct 6, 2010
i know is in the market. only there is a lot of my friends that was asking me if it was possible to do this. without having 2 launchers.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What is wrong with LauncherPRO????? why does everyone I talk to hate this theme???

Its not a theme its a launcher. Its a joke because you just download it from the market and use it.
    There is an app in the market that is called "Gingerbread Launcher" by Eugene373 which is the stock gingerbread launcher. It performs very well with CM7. Your intentions are appreciated, but there is really no reason to upload an entire rom for one app change, especially when its in the market. Thanks for the effort!
    not letting me flash this rom keeps saying failed because adw launcher apk E: verification failed...

Hopefully you are using RA's 2.2.1 recovery. When you get kicked out due to verification, you have to select the 'toggle signature verification' option then try it again. It will turn off the phone's ability to check for a signature and install the ROM.
    i like it. Thanks.