I don't run with admin rights
i install your app
it's sitting in my admin account start menu not all users

also means it looks at zune library under said admin account, which is empty

Cheers

Andy.WP7

Nov 25, 2010
thanks for this program.
Is there any chance for support for .m4a files in the future?

prjkthack

Jan 4, 2009
Eagan, MN
www.prjkthack.com
I find that while I can link albums with no issue, I can never seem to be able to un-link them. Even after un-linking and refreshing, even re-scanning, the album is still linked to something that I have unlinked it from.

Any way to resolve this?

Also, thanks for the app. I have found it to be very useful and have been using it for quite a while now. =]

leetreveil

Dec 2, 2010
I find that while I can link albums with no issue, I can never seem to be able to un-link them. Even after un-linking and refreshing, even re-scanning, the album is still linked to something that I have unlinked it from.

Any way to resolve this?

Also, thanks for the app. I have found it to be very useful and have been using it for quite a while now. =]

The problem is the zune software doesn't want to work how ZST is trying to make it work, so quite often you get problems where things don't update how you would expect.

The number one fix for problems like this, and this goes for linking too, is to turn off ‘Automatically retrieve and update album art and metadata.’ in the zune settings. See the FAQ: https://github.com/leetreveil/Zune-Social-Tagger/wiki/FAQ

prjkthack

Jan 4, 2009
Eagan, MN
www.prjkthack.com
The problem is the zune software doesn't want to work how ZST is trying to make it work, so quite often you get problems where things don't update how you would expect.

The number one fix for problems like this, and this goes for linking too, is to turn off ‘Automatically retrieve and update album art and metadata.’ in the zune settings. See the FAQ: https://github.com/leetreveil/Zune-Social-Tagger/wiki/FAQ

What if I already have that disabled? I always manage my own tags and I have that feature disabled so Zune doesn't touch a thing.

What else could prevent it from un-linking?

vdubskey

Aug 16, 2011
Im a new Windows Phone owner for about a week now. Loving it. Zune Social Tagger is great but what about people that dont listen to mainstream music and not in the Zune database? I think there should be the option to use your own artist background and album cover. Half the time my album cover is of better quality then the one provided from the database and it gets replaced with Zunes copy. There is a program for the ZuneHD that lets you use your own. Maybe for your next release to include this feature.

Thanks.

leetreveil

Dec 2, 2010
Im a new Windows Phone owner for about a week now. Loving it. Zune Social Tagger is great but what about people that dont listen to mainstream music and not in the Zune database? I think there should be the option to use your own artist background and album cover. Half the time my album cover is of better quality then the one provided from the database and it gets replaced with Zunes copy. There is a program for the ZuneHD that lets you use your own. Maybe for your next release to include this feature.

Thanks.

Thanks. I know about the tool your mentioning and I don't wish to include something like that with ZST.

Been working on .m4a (mp4) support and a few other things. Expect a release in 1/2 weeks!

jemaho

Apr 7, 2009
Waregem
Even with disabling automatic metadata, no luck here, always getting a zero album found. And don't tell me it won't find the latest Jamiroquai, it's in the zune DB!

Top Liked Posts