CECT X1 Hard Reset?

Search This thread

JB™

Sep 27, 2008
Hi,

My CECT X1 was playing up recently and whilst playing around with It I accidentally reset it and skipped the stylus calibration screen. The screen is also locked and I cant unlock it :confused:

Does anyone know how to hard reset a CECT X1

thanks in advance :)

JB™

Sep 27, 2008
The technical support people where I bought the phone from claim to hard reset the device you hold the `volume up` button and the `camera` button while pressing the `power` button. After 100`s of attempts and differing combinations of this process I still cant get it to reset????

vma

Mar 19, 2005
geocities.com
Try to remove the battery and then to press those buttons while fitting it back on.

Mobile phone developers are strange creatures and seem to have more than 5 fingers, so they come up with all this crap...

Cheers,
vma

JB™

Sep 27, 2008
Sorry for late reply but I JUST found out the combination to hard reset the phone!

thoguiht I would share incase anyone else has the same problems

It is as follows:

press the following keys simultaneously: Camera button, power button & dial key (green key)

I now got my X1 back on the road :)

jcc266

Aug 19, 2007
CECT X1 GPS won't hard reset

I tried what you said with my CECT X1 3.5" GPS phone, but it did not seem to work... :confused: How many times did you try?

frank2kill

Dec 28, 2007
cect x1 is a chinese clone phone, linux powered. it is not a rebranded sony ericsson xperia x1. it is an completely different type of phone with an linux look a like instalation.

For CECT p168 complete factory Hard Reset

*#3646633#

this will reset your phone to it’s original factory settings

i dont know if this works, i do not want a cheap imitation phone.

a_sun_of_beach

Jan 6, 2010
anyone know if there is an update/upgrade for this phone... i have it from about a year afo but it's just sitting in a corner with no use to me. windows 5 is just.... i dont have the words... i would like to up it to wm6.5 or something... maybe even android... any ideas?

syrusas

Jun 15, 2010
Vilnius
Ok, can someone help. Tryied all of your suggestions here for hard reseting the phone, and nothing happens, phone just turns on and that it..i cant use it becouse i skipped screen callbration and screen aint working. any suggestions? tryied all of button combinations suggested here and nothing.:confused:

afridi007

Apr 10, 2010
NADIAD
xperia x1 hard reset

i have done x1 hard reset by use both left and write small key for hard reset now mobile use comlate before came on sony logo just do this

remove battry than insert it
use both key left & write small key than press onoff after u will be see on screen press r for hard reset and x for cansel press R for hard reset your mobile problem sol if not damage firmwar i have done in windows6.1