(Query) Casio G'zOne CA-201L

Search This thread

reenoine

Dec 29, 2013
So it's actually a Korean phone. I'm currently residing in the Philippines.

I bought it from some guy here and all the network services are fine like calling, texting and data.

Problem though is that contacts are shutting on me and my signal bars are showing nothing all the time even if I can make a call. There are other issues with it too. Like on start up still says that I cannot use the card even if I can and the gzone app like the gzworld is not locating my gps and is still based on Korea. And there's this app Tan Tien and it's like the Vietnamese version of go sms and it won't let me update it. Says something about an error.

Anything I could do on it? Already has custom rom but it's like Vietnamese or sumthing and I can't understand it.

I already read threads about this phone but most of it is confusing and I just wanna start fresh on it. Here's the current build on my phone. I'm a newbie in roms and all that.

Please be gentle with the jargons. Thanks.

uploadfromtaptalk1390591546902.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1390591621211.jpg

Sent from my CA-201L using xda app-developers app

reenoine

Dec 29, 2013
Bump. Please move my post if it's in your wrong thread.

Sent from my CA-201L using xda app-developers app

mu4yth4i

Feb 9, 2014
I'm also from the Philippines. I bought mine from a Korean guy thru sulit. I also had the same problem that you're experiencing until I installed the jelly bean rom. I suggest you follow the steps in this forum tinyurl.com/kan8h6o. Please also read the whole thread as you may experience some issues with jelly bean. Most of the solutions are there. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: reenoine

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm also from the Philippines. I bought mine from a Korean guy thru sulit. I also had the same problem that you're experiencing until I installed the jelly bean rom. I suggest you follow the steps in this forum tinyurl.com/kan8h6o. Please also read the whole thread as you may experience some issues with jelly bean. Most of the solutions are there. :)