How to increse internal app storage memory in xolo Q2000L

Search This thread

govind.dang

Sep 1, 2014
Hello everyone, my brother brought xolo q2000l for me as a birthday gift with 4.4.2 and 8gb internal memory, but internal app stogare memory of this handset is too low (please refer screenshot). I've moved maximum applications to sd card (as there is a option of "move to sd card") buy still the memory is not sufficient for me.

Please do help me to increase the application memory (aka internal stogare) just by reducing the size of my phone memory !!

I searched in the forum, but this phone is not listed out here.

Thanking you.

Sent from my Q2000L using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1409631519836.jpg
    1409631519836.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 840
  • 1409631588510.jpg
    1409631588510.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 538

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
Well for you the best bet is first try to find whether you phone is mentioned on xda. If yes then you will find answers. If not then you have not much luck.what you can do is root your phone. But it will void your warranty. Beware ...
After root try to install root movetoSD utility . You will find them on Google or here on xda....

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda app-developers app

Reactions: govind.dang

govind.dang

Sep 1, 2014
Thankyou for the info buddy !! Its my badluck that this phone is not mentioned on XDA..

Sent from my Q2000L using XDA Free mobile app

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
My pleasure that I helped you. Well don't worry sooner or later xda will add its threat.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well for you the best bet is first try to find whether you phone is mentioned on xda. If yes then you will find answers. If not then you have not much luck.what you can do is root your phone. But it will void your warranty. Beware ...
    After root try to install root movetoSD utility . You will find them on Google or here on xda....