[Old Thread] AFZC v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vanwoudt

Sep 27, 2013
If you want your device to be included in this list, kindly First test importing update binary of any working ROM and if you are able to flash generated zip file, share update-binary and updater-script file from that working Rom.

I was able to flash the generated zip file on my HTC One S (ville). Here's the update-binary I used.

Attachments

• update-binary.zip
    169.7 KB · Views: 21

anandisrocking007

Mar 4, 2013
Kolkata
Maybe some love for co-developer RajatPatel as well? [emoji16]

Though on a serious note, I was away from xda for quite a some time now but I'm glad people here likes our tool and even though time is not on our side, we'll try and get next version out ASAP.

Thank u all! [emoji4]

hi i love your software but it seems that the touch is not calibrated in my aroma recovery i own a lenovo a3500 seven inch mtk chipset twrp recovery

It seems that when i reach the aroma windows to select theme the and after i select the theme i can not press the next button but i can still scroll across the themes and if i press the next button it hangs (Though i can still work it out with the power,vol-,vol+ button but the buttons do not glow and i have to press a random button and then navigate up or down by calculating the number of presses) Please atleast tell me how to solve this problem. If you want i can sent a metainf folder of an aroma zip in which the touch works please look into it.

Nikhil

Sep 26, 2012
Ahmedabad
OnePlus 7 Pro
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
@Nikhil bro its along time you decided to release v3.0 but didnt it
can you please clear us dear ?

Hi,
Sorry for taking so long but I am on a job now and get less time(couple of hours in weekends) for development. As I said earlier, functionality wise next version is ready but I haven't worked on GUI so you wont find many options in it.
Normally I only make stable releases but since you guys have been waiting so long, I am sharing the link to beta version of the tool.
@chrisa887 could you please help those users who are looking for instructions? :)

Brief Instructions : Just import your Rom or Gapps or both file(s) in tool and click on Create Zip.

Note : you wont find options to add apps or bootanimations in this beta version so for time being, settle down with Rom and Gapps and use v2.0 for apps and other stuffs.
You can add apps but the mechanism is a little bit different. Still if you want to include apps and other files in Rom zip itself, take chrisa887's help, he will guide you. :)

Download AFZC v3.0 Beta
Feel free to suggest anything and also if you find any bugs, report them.

With this post, I am resuming work on the tool and soon I will prepare a better UI with all options and release it as soon as I can. :)

chrisa887

Feb 25, 2012
wichita
@chrisa887 dear how can i add my rom to this tool?
or some app or mod ?
please put here instruction
thanks a lot
I typing up some instructions for ya[emoji3]

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

@chrisa887 dear how can i add my rom to this tool?
or some app or mod ?
please put here instruction
thanks a lot

On the rom you are trying to add you need to make sure it doesn't have a aroma already.
then open the tool and click "import" then select the rom you want to use and click "ok" it will take a little bit depending on the size of the rom but when its dont you will get a box that pops up and says "successfully imported". when you are done you will see folder on your desktop called "afzc projects" thats where all the files are but you dont need to work about that, if you want to flash apps and other stuff like in 2.0 you need to download THIS, you import that zip to the tool after you replace the apps that are in it with that ones you want and you also need to delete that META folder in the zip cause the tool will make one,then click "for neon device" in the too and when its dont will make everything and name it "output" (you can rename to what you want after its done) i going to try and make a video to show how its done and have Nikhil post in the OP.
In the Zip file if you want to add files to lib, the folder that you need to create in zip file is system_lib where other folders are created ( like system_app)
explore this zip, you will understand where to push files and group name. if you don't, let me know, I'll tell you. :):):)

DevoutDevelopment

Oct 3, 2014
California
Hi,
Sorry for taking so long but I am on a job now and get less time(couple of hours in weekends) for development. As I said earlier, functionality wise next version is ready but I haven't worked on GUI so you wont find many options in it.
Normally I only make stable releases but since you guys have been waiting so long, I am sharing the link to beta version of the tool.
@chrisa887 could you please help those users who are looking for instructions? :)

Brief Instructions : Just import your Rom or Gapps or both file(s) in tool and click on Create Zip.

Note : you wont find options to add apps or bootanimations in this beta version so for time being, settle down with Rom and Gapps and use v2.0 for apps and other stuffs.
You can add apps but the mechanism is a little bit different. Still if you want to include apps and other files in Rom zip itself, take chrisa887's help, he will guide you. :)

Download AFZC v3.0 Beta

With this post, I am resuming work on the tool and soon I will prepare a better UI with all options and release it as soon as I can. :)
Might I suggest adding the option to flash things directly to /system. I cant find a way to do this, and I would like to be able to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop

DevoutDevelopment

Oct 3, 2014
California
I would like to be able to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop
to make a .zip flash for a new Build.prop
new Build.prop

EDIT: I realize that now. You were showing 'what files I wanted to flash to /system hahaha

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

What files are wanting to send to /system?

I would like to flash build.prop and some other .prop files for a custom OTA app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Tool][Windows/Linux] Android Flashable Zip Creator v3.0 Beta

Development of this tool continues to following thread
    https://xdaforums.com/android/software-hacking/tool-6-feb-android-flashable-zip-t3551772
    ★ Steps to use the tool ★

Make Sure You have java installed in your computer.

• Run Flashable-Zip-Creator.jar
    • Select your device from supported device OR import update-binary from any working Rom of your device.
    • To add Apk files.
      - Click on APKs Group
      - Add Group.
      - Select where to push files.
      - Add files to appropriate groups
    • To add Kernel (Only for Supported Devices)
      - Add Group
      - Add 1 boot.img file to created group (To add more, create more groups)
    • To add Boot Animations
      - Add Group
      - Add 1 bootanimation.zip file to created group (To add more, create more groups)
    • To add ringtones and notification files
      - Add Group
      - Add Files to group.
    • To add files that you want to delete from system apps.
      - Click on Delete System Apk
      - Add Exact name of apk file
      - Click on Done!
    • Click on 'Create Normal Flashable Zip' OR Create 'Flashable Zip With Aroma Installer' as per your desire.

★ FAQs ★
    1. My device is not in the list. What should I do to use this tool?
      - Just extract any working zip for your device and extract update-binary from zip's META-INF/google/android folder and import that binary in the tool, make a zip and try flashing it to your device. If the ZIP install is successful, then share update-binary by replying to this thread. Your device will get added to supported devices' list.

2. Can I include application data along with APKs into the flashable zip?
      - No, atleast for now. Data restore facility is yet to be added, but it is planned.

3. I want to go back to recovery from Aroma UI, but there is no back button. What should I do?
      - Just don't select any item in Aroma and keep pressing next until you end up in recovery. Don't worry, if you have selected nothing, then nothing will get flashed, chill.

★ Changelog ★

Recent
    • 10-April-2014 : Version 2.0

In Tool

- Fonts Group added
      - support for /preload/symlink/system/app path added.
      - Save/Load Project option
      - Ability to Add Description of File/Group
      - Ability to debug and save log while zip is creating.
      - Add Custom Themes
      - Add Custom Splash Screen
      - Other Preferences added
      - Option to clear dalvik cache by default from tool itself.
      - Edit Build.prop and/or hosts file
      - Edit Generated updater-script and aroma-config
      - Support for more devices.
      - Revamped UI.
      - Bug fixed from v1.0

In Recovery (Aroma)

- An additional Select All and Select None option added
      - 9 more themes added to choose from.
    Previous
    • 2-Feb-2014 : Initial Release
      - initial release
      - All features working except "Advanced Group"

★ TODO List ★
    • Ability to choose Gapps to be installed.
    • Ability to add description of particular file.
    • Ability to add Custom Splash screen
    • Save Project Option
    • Add logs to trace problems(if any)
    • Ability to make custom groups, with user defined files and their install locations
    • Support for zImage type kernels
    • Ability to restore data along with apps
    • Option to change theme of aroma-installer
    @Nikhil bro its along time you decided to release v3.0 but didnt it
    can you please clear us dear ?

Hi,

Download AFZC v3.0 Beta

The conversation just died and I do not see the updates coming anymore. Was this possibly moved to another thread? Not asking for a eta. Jus twondering if you are still working on this or your personal lives are requiring attention for a while.

Please keep up the work as this tool has so much potential.
    We have few ideas in mind for next release. Like aroma for gapps, Rom, etc. (Most importantly Feature requests are things that encourage us to work). Next release will be big. Implementing such things is a tough task and takes time. :)

The Conversation here is dead as users are not responding with their feedback! It's over 370 downloads for v2.0 and nobody is giving feedback! I don't know if the tool is stable enough for them to work that they don't face any problems or they are not willing to respond!
    Progress will pickup speed if users will show interest towards this tool. Otherwise next release will take longer than usual. :)