[ROM] Please vote for the best solgan for MIUI ROM!

Which is the best Slogan for MIUI ROM?

• MIUI, Make Android Your Own

Votes: 47 12.6%
  • MIUI, Android Your Own

Votes: 21 5.6%
  • MIUI, Android on steroid

Votes: 27 7.2%
  • MIUI, Android the next dimension

Votes: 13 3.5%
  • MIUI, the future of Android

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • MIUI, Re-define Android

Votes: 98 26.3%
  • MIUI, Android Evolved!

Votes: 155 41.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

vividmiui

Mar 2, 2011
Hey everyone,

I'm from MIUI Developer Team in China. We're now collecting an English Slogan for MIUI ROM, which of the following do you think is the best?
Or you can tell us your idea.

1. MIUI, Make Android Your Own
2. MIUI, Android Your Own
3. MIUI, Android on steroid
4. MIUI, Android the next dimension
5. MIUI, the future of Android
6. MIUI, Re-define Android
7. MIUI, Android Evolved!

Thanks!

a33a

Mar 30, 2009
Birmingham
MIUI, Android Evolved! is my favourite.
MIUI is the best ROM at the moment in the Android world. I've been using it for 2-3 weeks now.

cordell507

Mar 15, 2011
nat
i haven't ever flashed miui but i think it looks and acts too much like ios which it's android so whats the point but remember i have never tried miui

Kangal

Jan 3, 2006
[MIUI - Android Evolved!] +1 this slogan sounds better.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium App

The only reason anyone voted for that is because it pays homeage to Halo. Considering the amount of Halo-fanboys, I think it will win. Plus "evolved" may disturb some religious people out there.

But from all those choises; MIUI - Redefine Android, seemed to be the best one (it rolls off the tongue nicely).

Zheiko

Dec 21, 2010
Dublin
The only reason anyone voted for that is because it pays homeage to Halo. Considering the amount of Halo-fanboys, I think it will win. Plus "evolved" may disturb some religious people out there.

But from all those choises; MIUI - Redefine Android, seemed to be the best one (it rolls off the tongue nicely).

Never played Halo, still 'Android Evolved' seems to be the best for me. I have actually studied marketing on high school, loong time ago, and what I remember from the lessons, slogan should always be as easy to say as possible, as easy to remember as possible, and as hard messaging as possible.

Re-define android doesnt look good, and is actually quiet hard to pronunce for me as not being native English speaker. All the others suggestions are too long and would be quiet difficult to remember too

+1 to Android Evolved

Last edited:

adamz667

Jan 15, 2011
Warsaw
I've checked "Re-Define Android".

About Android Evolved!:
If miui is next part of Android Evolution, then what will be next part? Does will it be Apple iAndroid 5.3? :p

he4dhuNTeR

Oct 1, 2010
Lich, Germany
MIUI - Android your own

My suggestions are:

"MIUI - The better iOS" would be unfair competition for Apple :D

"MIUI - The other Android"
"MIUI - Slightly different Android"

Greets

SouthPhilly

Jun 18, 2010
Philadelphia PA
I voted for "Android Evolved", but just to throw this out there... how about taking the "Re-Defined Android" and flipping it to "Android Re-Defined"??? I think that has a nice ring to it. It says it's still Android but more polished. That's just my 2cents worth.

And why the hate in this thread. Yes Miui has a little iOS feel to it, but it's still Android. If you don't like the look of the stock rom throw another theme on it, change the icons, change notification drop down theme.... the list of changes goes on and on. Still don't like the look, use a third party launched like Go Launcher EX or ADW Launcher EX.

I've been using Miui for over 3 months now almost 4. And I have tried out a bunch of other GB based roms in the last few weeks, from CM7 to Evo-Deck to a few of the other ports that have come out in the past couple of weeks. I always come back to Miui for its speed, battery life and stability.

I will admit that for the last couple of weeks I have been using ADW as my launcher. And I will admit that I have been using the "Nexus S Gingerbread" theme for the icons. And yes my evo does look and feel like a stock Gingerbread rom on top, but underneath its still Miui. I still get all of the speed, battery life and stability, and that's why I choose Miui in the first place.

Sent From My Miui Haven, Gingerbread Throwing eVo4g

Bloodflame

Jul 9, 2010
Brantford, ON
www.bloodflame.ca
Been using MIUI as my daily ROM since December, only switching once in a blue moon to see what's new (ie, CM7, Sense 2.1) but nothing can seem to take my grasp away from MIUI. It's grown on me in such a way that I don't think I could ever enjoy an Android phone without it!

On that note, here are some suggestions I came up with.

MIUI, it really whips the llama's ass! (some of you should know where I got this ;))
MIUI, Magical & Intuitive User Interface (as an acronym :D)
MIUI, Yours too
MIUI, Love your Android again
MIUI, Love your phone again
MIUI, The future, today

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone,

I'm from MIUI Developer Team in China. We're now collecting an English Slogan for MIUI ROM, which of the following do you think is the best?
    Or you can tell us your idea.

1. MIUI, Make Android Your Own
    2. MIUI, Android Your Own
    3. MIUI, Android on steroid
    4. MIUI, Android the next dimension
    5. MIUI, the future of Android
    6. MIUI, Re-define Android
    7. MIUI, Android Evolved!

Thanks!
    MIUI - We Kanged Cyanogen, so you don't have to.
    MIUI - iAndroid
    I voted for "Android Evolved", but just to throw this out there... how about taking the "Re-Defined Android" and flipping it to "Android Re-Defined"??? I think that has a nice ring to it. It says it's still Android but more polished. That's just my 2cents worth.

And why the hate in this thread. Yes Miui has a little iOS feel to it, but it's still Android. If you don't like the look of the stock rom throw another theme on it, change the icons, change notification drop down theme.... the list of changes goes on and on. Still don't like the look, use a third party launched like Go Launcher EX or ADW Launcher EX.

I've been using Miui for over 3 months now almost 4. And I have tried out a bunch of other GB based roms in the last few weeks, from CM7 to Evo-Deck to a few of the other ports that have come out in the past couple of weeks. I always come back to Miui for its speed, battery life and stability.

I will admit that for the last couple of weeks I have been using ADW as my launcher. And I will admit that I have been using the "Nexus S Gingerbread" theme for the icons. And yes my evo does look and feel like a stock Gingerbread rom on top, but underneath its still Miui. I still get all of the speed, battery life and stability, and that's why I choose Miui in the first place.

Sent From My Miui Haven, Gingerbread Throwing eVo4g
    How about MIUI we turn that stock hemorrhoid into a REAL Android....:p