To _n0p_ about DSC 0.7b1-b2

Search This thread

ncik

Dec 23, 2010
Delhi
Hi _n0p_

I just started using your ROM and it is really the best ROM that I have used till date. The only issue that I have is that with latest version v.73 the battery life for my streak has really gone down. I have to have it attached almost constantly to last the entire day.

Bugscze

Sep 23, 2011
Hey -n0p-!
I would like to report you one issue from LED notifications. It works for missed emails and messages, but missed calls don't trigger any LED to notificate.
Can you add LED notification for missed calls too?
Thank you for your work on DSC! :)

cm5

Feb 19, 2012
I suggest removing filexpert from future realease as root explore function is only part of the donate version, so if user was to autoupdate the app they will lose root explorer functions.

Just read the 100's 1star review that came pouring in this week
(and ignore the fake 5 star review)
market.android.com/details?id=xcxin.filexpert&hl=en

Spacebo :)

Bugscze

Sep 23, 2011
I personally prefer ES File Explorer. It has nice UI and it is really fast. And it is free. :)

cm5

Feb 19, 2012
That would work, ES File Explorer
or take a look at
Ghost Commander File Manager

_n0p_

Apr 9, 2009
Kyiv
n0p.8bit.fm
I just started using your ROM and it is really the best ROM that I have used till date. The only issue that I have is that with latest version v.73 the battery life for my streak has really gone down. I have to have it attached almost constantly to last the entire day.

Unexpected behaviour. Have you tried calibrationg the battery?

Hey -n0p-!
I would like to report you one issue from LED notifications. It works for missed emails and messages, but missed calls don't trigger any LED to notificate.
Can you add LED notification for missed calls too?
Thank you for your work on DSC! :)

I'm not an author of notification led mod, but i'll take a look.

I suggest removing filexpert from future realease as root explore function is only part of the donate version, so if user was to autoupdate the app they will lose root explorer functions.

Just read the 100's 1star review that came pouring in this week
(and ignore the fake 5 star review)
market.android.com/details?id=xcxin.filexpert&hl=en

Spacebo :)

I personally prefer ES File Explorer. It has nice UI and it is really fast. And it is free. :)

That would work, ES File Explorer
or take a look at
Ghost Commander File Manager

Thank you guys, i'll check that.

Reactions: rebski

Top Liked Posts